• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Wish I was Here (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh no Natstar, I don't think i'll ever be able to sleep again, or walk outside. HerO could be waiting around the corner!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
We have humour ... but your just an annoying shrimpy try harded little uws wannabe terrorist twit! So leave!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm pissed off cause your causing the uws section to become trouble! And I have uni tomorrow ... well today actually, so thats why i'm also pissed off :p

aliciat

HSC
Hi!

I just wanted to say thanks to those that added their tips/advice and I'll just ignore those who didn't...

It's a shame the thread got so off topic but most of you guys were really helpful.

So yeah thanks! :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It alright aliciat. Thats what we are here for. To answer any questions that you have. If have anymore, feel free to post them :)

Most of us are helpful unlike some notable person who has been stalking this forum lately :p

Good luck with the choices that you make :)

aliciat

HSC
thanks! :D

I post more here then I do at the UTS forum... :eek: Mainly because there isn't very interesting forums at UTS. Well, none that really interest me.

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
natstar said:
Yeah post away aliciat. Anyone can post here, but as long as their posts are contstuctive
Well I write ALOT of constructive posts but as soon as they are even the slightest bit of criticism that u don't like then they turn into bad posts, that's very narrow-minded of u. :cool:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
constructive posts? Must have missed them! I bet you that most of your 160 posts have been spam in the uws forum!

HerO

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
constructive posts? Must have missed them! I bet you that most of your 160 posts have been spam in the uws forum!
Yeah u have definately missed them since u probably would forget everything constructive I ever say. Plus watever constructive criticism I do say will be ignored and be seen as trash by stubborn ppl.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
OMFG! Do you have to have negative comments in every single post in the forum! Go and annoy some other uni!

L

LaraB

HerO said:
If u bothered 2 read, u would have noticed that Natstar has taken in some of the points I have been enforcing over and over and over. So this tells me that she is somewhat starting 2 be influenced from my methodologies and putting them 2 practice.
um..im sorry but how does this prove you have some great insight into the human psyche and continue to talk down at people and refer to yourself as thier "rehabilitator"?

L

LaraB

HerO said:
Heh aren't u kinda retarded cuz I can't remember wat ur referring 2. :rolleyes:
firstly - stop calling people retarded you obviously have no idea what the word means if you keep using it over and over in this type of context, and its insulting

but..i dont see how YOU being unable to remember something makes ME retarded???!! what a load of crap - it doesnt make ANY sense! :confused:

HerO

Banned
HSC
LaraB said:
firstly - stop calling people retarded you obviously have no idea what the word means if you keep using it over and over in this type of context, and its insulting

but..i dont see how YOU being unable to remember something makes ME retarded???!! what a load of crap - it doesnt make ANY sense! :confused:
no juz saying that ur kinda retarded cuz that post wuz like made a century ago and no1 remembers wat the feck ur on about. :cool:

GTR

HSC
Do you even know the meaning of the word CONSTRUCTIVE? LOOK IT UP
Yeah post away aliciat. Anyone can post here, but as long as their posts are contstuctive
Kudos Natstar. Very fucking "constructive" indeed. :uhhuh:
Not only do you win the UWS "Whore of the Year" award. You can add "Hypocritical Slut of the Year" award to your belt as well.

L

LaraB

GTR said:
Kudos Natstar. Very fucking "constructive" indeed. :uhhuh:
Not only do you win the UWS "Whore of the Year" award. You can add "Hypocritical Slut of the Year" award to your belt as well.
what in teh hell was that for? thats just plain abusive - stop filling the thread with that kinda crap people!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)