working proxy sites (1 Viewer)

xMaNx

HSC
As far as I'm aware, they've blocked them all, and if you're talking about those mini useless laptops, then there's a software in there bluetek or something tarting with b, which is the proxy one, so good luck getting rid of that.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Many of the sites at my school aren't blocked anyway xD

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Doesn't the DET run a white list rather than a black list?

appletoa

HSC
Doesn't the DET run a white list rather than a black list?
From my memory, that was student accounts only. Find a teacher who'll let you use your account :pirate: and use that instead. Blocked sites are still blocked 95% of the time unfortunately, though youtube was allowed while it was blocked for students (not sure if it still is).

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Teachers can't get to Youtube, we've had discussions with our Ext English teacher multiple times about this. For some reason having to people interested in technology and having a teacher that doesn't care in an extension English class of 7 isn't a good idea.

appletoa

HSC
Teachers can't get to Youtube, we've had discussions with our Ext English teacher multiple times about this.
Well, I know they could last year. That was one of the reasons I practically never used my own account. Maybe they changed so nobody could access it :(

Oh well, uniwide is so much better than any DET network. It may be unreliable and have unpredictable speed, but at least they don't block stuff (except possibly torrent sites, I haven't bothered to see if they're actually blocked or not)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Well the DET have changed TAFE accounts to the same permissions as school ones. It pissed me off, I was enjoying going on Kingdom of Loathing at school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)