worst australian song ever produced (1 Viewer)

johony

HSC
i think this is pretty close

[youtube]kS5mzKTvdJk[/youtube]

so we hear constantly how great the australian music industry supposedly is; but what is the worst australian song (or even artist) ever created?

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
[youtube]5Qgh3WNKSRY[/youtube]
[youtube]t74SOv0tlGw[/youtube]
[youtube]xV5bQ7V6fJI[/youtube]
[youtube]k5nKvwPtY3E[/youtube]
[youtube]DRiFiPqD-_E[/youtube]
[youtube]mAxUIjJrFKQ[/youtube]
[youtube]t9C8TlVUHec[/youtube]

rowdyroddy

HSC
omg its guy spastican
yeh hate idol shit, that fucken jessica mauboy abo/nz fuck is shit
most generic fucken music ive heard

johony

HSC
blast from the past, woaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

[youtube]vRPFJx51_3M[/youtube]

this was at the bottom of the barrel during the height of the pop band phase in the late 90s/early 00s
[youtube]uDFRoYCHnWk[/youtube]

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
hahahahaha my housemates and i were watching those clips the other night. and poison by bardot :eek:

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
umm.. that song my the guy form idol who fucked paris hilton.. (cbf'd googling)

just remember everyone that sadie the cleaning lady was no. 1 in aus for like months!

(and its a little harsh on short stack)

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
lol the guy from scandal'us or whatever taught at my dancing

he's knee high to a grasshopper no shit

and omgg wasabiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

anyscope

HSC
I don't understand.

Can someone please define bad music? Would you based it on popular opinion? Personal preference? Everybody has a different opinion on what sounds good and bad to them, and one person's dreadful could be another person's amazing. I think everyone should stop declaring music disgusting, because no one can really decide something like that.

And I think it's rude and arrogant to try. You're not the alpha and omega. You don't know everything about music.

Everybody gets different things out of different music. Everybody likes different things. The very song which started this thread has reached the charts because people enjoy listening to it.

Just think about that ...

johony

HSC
I don't understand.

Can someone please define bad music? Would you based it on popular opinion? Personal preference? Everybody has a different opinion on what sounds good and bad to them, and one person's dreadful could be another person's amazing. I think everyone should stop declaring music disgusting, because no one can really decide something like that.

And I think it's rude and arrogant to try. You're not the alpha and omega. You don't know everything about music.

Everybody gets different things out of different music. Everybody likes different things. The very song which started this thread has reached the charts because people enjoy listening to it.

Just think about that ...
you're taking this far too seriously.

obviously this thread is about personal opinion and nothing else, you can't measure what music is good or not by commercial success or by any sort of criteria whatsoever.

the track i posted i think is terrible. someone else might like it and think it's great, good for them. i have things i like but others don't like, cool for them. but i don't care, because it's my opinion.

Last edited:

anyscope

HSC
you're taking this far too seriously.

obviously this thread is about personal opinion and nothing else, you can't measure what music is good or not by commercial success or by any sort of criteria whatsoever.

the track i posted i think is terrible. someone else might like it and think it's great, good for them. i have things i like but others don't like, cool for them. but i don't care, because it's my opinion.
Yeah, whatevs aye?

I think I did take it a tad bit too seriously xD

Think whatever you want to think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)