Would anyone believe this? (1 Viewer)

Bar901

HSC
Meh, I cant see any reason you'd make it up...unless you are a really bored troll or something.
I dont see why it would be impossible, just pretty damn rare.
But (no offence) I really couldnt give a fuck whether you did or didnt.

Hahahaha perfectly fair call, no offence taken.

Last edited:

Bar901

HSC
OP probably read the 6 as a 9
Crap! You're right! I had my monitor upside down so I could read this cool website, and I forgot to turn it the other way!

Sorry everyone, Spammy is right, forget this post I actually got 68.Upside-down 5.

spammy679

MLIA
HSC
Crap! You're right! I had my monitor upside down so I could read this cool website, and I forgot to turn it the other way!

Sorry everyone, Spammy is right, forget this post I actually got 68.Upside-down 5.
lol :)

G4_SuperTeam

HSC
I achieved an ATAR of 98.50 with only night before study for every exam (except for English Belonging which I started maybe 2 days before). I would estimate I had an average of 3 - 4 hours study for each exam.

My subjects were English Adv. Geography, Maths Extension 1 + 2, PDHPE and Economics.

Do you think this is possible? Or am I just lying.
why are u wasting a thread on ur useless questions?
What do u want ppl to do? praise ur amazing intelligence? tell u ur the greatest person to have lived?

WELL CONGRATULATIONS. YOU'RE KING OF THE WORLD. there, happy? retard...

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
I don't really know why you would make a thread about something as trivial as this. It isn't really something to brag about or be proud of, even if it is true.

All it shows is that you didn't really care about getting into tertiary education, or achieving a good ATAR - otherwise you would have made an effort and actually studied more, no matter how confident you were.

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
I don't really know why you would make a thread about something as trivial as this. It isn't really something to brag about or be proud of, even if it is true.

All it shows is that you didn't really care about getting into tertiary education, or achieving a good ATAR - otherwise you would have made an effort and actually studied more, no matter how confident you were.
Well, ethanescence, that's quite some comment you have there :) I went to a good school, and achieved a moderately good ATAR (you beat me though, dw). Throughout the year, I was constantly reminded that only with study comes good results. But did i listen? Of course not :p
So i DID care about tertiary education, and achieving a good ATAR... but I still didn't study enough obviously. And no, it wasn't due to confidence. So whilst I did want to get a 99+ atar, even that didn't motivate me to study more =.= Damn.

So I believe the OP. Grammar kids are just weird that way.

chrisnumber1

HSC
I achieved an ATAR of 98.50 with only night before study for every exam (except for English Belonging which I started maybe 2 days before). I would estimate I had an average of 3 - 4 hours study for each exam.

My subjects were English Adv. Geography, Maths Extension 1 + 2, PDHPE and Economics.

Do you think this is possible? Or am I just lying.
your just some fag trying to draw attention to himself...everybody tries unless they have an apprenticeship or something like that

Seithr

HSC
your just some fag trying to draw attention to himself...everybody tries unless they have an apprenticeship or something like that
I'm pretty sure he did try. He did the bare minimum and reaped the benefits.

SoAmazing

HSC
At first look i didnt 'study' that much for my exams either. I probably did 4 hours for two days before hand for eah subject. In all honesty i did not study(as in sit down and actually study) that much throughout the year. But if you had a close look i had a pretty consistent effort else where which inadvertantly resulted in studying, i ran lectures at my school in most subjects(so i had to prepare notes and understand the content, which i highly recommend doing by the way, teaching others really consolidates your own knowledge), i crammed before sacs and i did some of the homework. If you take a close look, you may realise that you actually did a fair amount of work. A score in the high 90's requires some work, the knowledge required does not just pop into your head.

bubbrubb

HSC
you are full of shit.

its not possible to be able to articulate yourself and apply knowledge without at least having a faint understanding of the subject. even if you had fantastic memory, you would have to read through alot of material. just reading up on the necessary material would have taken more effort than you try to dismiss in your post.

more importantly... if you relli didnt give a shit about your atar then i srsly doubt you would join bored of studies and tell everyone your mark and ask who would believe how smart you are. im guessing you're the type of person that tells himself hes not trying hard so that if you fail you dont feel stupid.

but guess what... in the end you fucked your hsc neway. even if you genuinely did not try you still sold yourself short of your potential and noones going to give a shit about you in a weeks time when you tell them your atar and you desperately try to convince them of the immense lack of effort you put in to your studies in the hope that they give you more respect than your atar deserves.

jaychouf4n

HSC
I know Bar901 and I can confirm he did shit all study the whole year besides a few hours one or two nights before the exam.
Another confirm here.

And my friend, he studied night before for basically every subject. Got 97.4

Only at Grammar guys, only at grammar :)

JOSH.

HSC
i don't think you're lying...i did the same and got 96.50

except for general maths, i did my homework for that throughout the year.

Sadiah

HSC
I believe in miracles.

Albeit I'm not sure if studying minute-before the HSC and then gaining an ATAR of 98 whatever equals a miracle.

philphie

Banned
HSC
I believe in miracles.

Albeit I'm not sure if studying minute-before the HSC and then gaining an ATAR of 98 whatever equals a miracle.
true, miracles come from God, this guy obviously traded his soul for a 98. but because he was so stupid to begin with, he didn't think of asking for a 99.5

larahrah

HSC
Any ATAR in the high 90's requires a consistent effort throughout the year.
Your full of it

I got 98.15 and my work was not consistent at all. Before assessments/exams i would work my ass off, i won't deny, life would stop. But when there was none, I wouldn't do anything. I still studied my ass off, there is no denying it, but it was in no way consistent.

alexdodson

HSC
hahahahahaha.

hilarious. and completely possible.
some people are actually just brilliant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)