Would doing a business degree at UTS actually be useful in getting a job? (1 Viewer)

Helpme2244

HSC
I'm torn between UTS degrees right now, I've been alternating between business and bcii with a major in marketing or science in IT with bcii and major in cybersecurity. I'm not sure which one is a better investment? I heard that to get a job in cybersecurity I gotta do a bunch of external exams and stuff to make myself more appealing to employers (sounds weird). I've never done business, but apparently, everyone says it would suit me. I don't mind either degree so it's come down to how fast I can get a job. I'm down to work hard and I don't mind difficult topics I just wanna know which one will actually help me get a job faster I guess.

HSC
N/A
Business is easier overall. I'm not sure which of the 2 fields is more competitive (I would assume IT is) but you gotta make yourself appealing to employers in both fields anyway. Probably go with IT if you don't mind studying difficult things.

Helpme2244

HSC
I just don't know how I feel about the whole external exams thing for IT. I might go look at course reviews and stuff tonight. If all else fails, I'm flipping a coin. Either way, thanks for the advice :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)