would i get full marks for this volumez question? (1 Viewer)

MathsPly

HSC
largarithmic,

You make a valid point on how stupid writing the limiting sums part actually is and I totally agree with you...

oh and also can some figure this one out for me? It's really bugging me "On merit legal I am slightly confused with this insult? (2,6)"

MathsPly

HSC
And this one as well "Upsize your meal, is what I love to say! (3,2,5)" a friend posted it somewhere and i can't get the answer...but i just have a feeling the answer is the answer to all of the worlds problems

largarithmic

HSC
Nice, but could you help me with this one first mate?

"To take a bite of chicken while suited up, that's something that rings true! (3,4,5)"

MathsPly

HSC
well played largarithmic btw ive got a strange feeling that the whole suit up thing was a set up by the il capitano

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Uh, thank you? Maths is my favourite subject though by the way. And yes I am.
Congrats on your scholarship. It's so hard to come by at Sydney Grammar and mostly only partial scholarships I hear.

By the way I've always been curious as to the number of scholarship(awarded on academic merit) given out each year - e.g. in yr 12 at Grammar. As an insider you'd know. Thanks.

Last edited:

largarithmic

HSC
well played largarithmic btw ive got a strange feeling that the whole suit up thing was a set up by the il capitano
A strange feeling? Who'd have thought that?

Congrats on your scholarship. It's so hard to come by at Sydney Grammar and mostly only partial scholarships I hear.

By the way I've always been curious as to the number of scholarship(awarded on academic merit) given out each year - e.g. in yr 12 at Grammar. As an insider you'd know. Thanks.
I'm pretty sure almost all the scholarships are awarded starting in year 7, and I'm not sure what it's like in lower years but there are quite a few full scholarship holders in my year but I'm not sure of the exact number. I think there's around 20 scholarship holders in some portion in total, I wouldn't be then surprised if about a third or half were full? But I dunno.

Also I actually meant to say "by a way", meaning, maths is my favourite subject by a mile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)