Would you buy Stupid Water? (1 Viewer)

HSC
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose. By any other name would smell as sweet."
- shakespeare

though i disagree since smelling roses makes me nauseous, but you get the idea. :)
'These violent delights have violent ends.'

Gotta love good ole Will hey

HSC
Uni Grad
In the real world you wouldn't really buy something with a Stupid name or Look even if the internal product is good. Fact of life.
yeah i guess you're right. even if theres shit inside, all that matters in our world now is nice shiny the packaging is .
Only if you're fucked up.

It's p sad if people care what something is called without any regard to the product.

chrisnumber1

HSC
Hi guys!

I am doing a research project for school and would LOVE if you could take a QUICK second to answer a few questions for me about bottled water.

1)** When you guys go into the store what do you buy to drink?
2)** Do you buy bottled water?
3)** If a new bottled water product came out on the market, what would you like to see added to it: (sugar, caffeine, color, flavor, vitamins) or would you prefer plain bottled water?
4)** Smartwater is a very popular brand of water and a favorite of many. What do you think of the idea of Stupid Water? Would you buy this? Why/Why not?

Thanks sooo much!
your a douche....and even though its for school its your fault for choosing such a gay subject that requires gay assignments

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
your a douche....and even though its for school its your fault for choosing such a gay subject that requires gay assignments
what makes it gay? :D

and i agree with the douche bit. just fabricate the evidence you numbskull. they're not gunna verify its authenticity.
i did my business assignment on an imaginary business in year 11 and got full marks.

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC

Coca Cola, Vanilla Coke, maybe an orange Gatorade or Solo to shake things up.

Only if I forgot my bottle of water from home and I'm thirsty after doing some form of physical activity.

3)** If a new bottled water product came out on the market, what would you like to see added to it: (sugar, caffeine, color, flavor, vitamins) or would you prefer plain bottled water?

Well, there's plenty of bottled water out there. I'd want to see something unique yet drinkable. To answer the question, I'd want flavour and colour added, maybe sugar if its needed to improve the taste.

4)** Smartwater is a very popular brand of water and a favorite of many. What do you think of the idea of Stupid Water? Would you buy this? Why/Why not?

If it tasted any good then I'd drink it. I reckon it'd work fairly well if it was parodying Smartwater.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, there's plenty of bottled water out there. I'd want to see something unique yet drinkable. To answer the question, I'd want flavour and colour added, maybe sugar if its needed to improve the taste.
Powerade.

_henwee

HSC
Hi guys!

I am doing a research project for school and would LOVE if you could take a QUICK second to answer a few questions for me about bottled water.

Thanks sooo much!

1) A bottle of soft drink... maybe Lipton Iced Tea.
2) I would... only if I actually feel like it or need it.
3) If it's water... then keep it as water.
4) I would DEFINITELY try it...

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
there's an alcoholic beverage called 'wet pussy' and that was what i was referring to :p

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
1) Juice or some soft drink
2) Yeah usually
3) Vitamins!
4) Nope, I don't want to drink something I'm not.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
So you're saying that you're juice and soft drink?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)