Would you rather be.. (1 Viewer)

Tim035

HSC
~70kg + very good at a martial art of your choice (Kickboxing, krav maga, Jiu-jitsu). Or 100kg of ripped muscle + everyone comments on how good / buff you look??

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
first one, i'd be toned and fit and strong rather than uncomfortably large and super strong.

also i dont like ppl talking about me.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Bit of a weird question, but I'll choose the former. :p

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm assuming this is directing at guys, but I'd go with the first one too. 100kg of ripped muscle on a girl would look incredibly strange imo.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
~70kg + very good at a martial art of your choice (Kickboxing, krav maga, Jiu-jitsu). Or 100kg of ripped muscle + everyone comments on how good / buff you look??
Latter. 100kg isn't abnormally large. If you mean a bodybuilder, they would weigh more than that i think, and if you did mean that, then i pick the former.

Ultimately i would like to be 92-93kg and absolutely ripped, currently at 85kg. I think i would look very odd weighing 70kg.

pman

Banned
HSC
def the first one, thing is, I'd have to put on weight which wouldn't be benificial riding a bike up a hill!

pman

Banned
HSC
would rather be able to win the fight than be intimidating! if ur intimidating, the light martial artist will still kick ur butt!

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
If I were a boy, I'd choose the later. Just coz I would look intimidating.
But that's not the question??
Also, i'd still pick the first one based on pman's reasoning. :D

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
The first one. FYI ... everyone would gonna say the same unless they're not joking around.

Tim035

HSC
There's no way to really adapt this question for girls... As most martial arts that involve a substantial amount of cardio (especially kickboxing) are going to give a girl the sort of build she is probably after= slim and toned.

I also sought of made the criteria based around my current weight and height (78kg 6'0), if you are a decent amount shorter, & lighter than 70kg already then maybe you could make it 80kg ripped.

by 100kg ripped I don't mean like steroid guzzling professional bodybuilder big, more just a size where anyone that saw you walking down the street would know you must be able to lift some dam heavy weights.

I posted this on another forum and everyone chose the 2nd option, stating that no one is going to pick a fight with a guy that's 100kg of ripped muscle (intimidation factor).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)