WSU Chatter Thread (29 Viewers)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

Wow. Just, wow. :O... If I ever need to find info, I know where I can ask then :) (not in regards to you mirakon, just in general, because that would be creeeeepy :D)
to be fair i did post a pic of myself and the car once lol.

it was just a massive fluke that one of the guys saw me in the local paper once and joined the dots

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Omg, link me to their page. That's not creepy mirakon, thats a gift! :D :D :D :D hehehehehehe.
But in all honesty, I'd like to learn the art of being the best stalker around...not for any particular reason *stares at personal hitman list* (im joking about the hitman thing guise, dont incriminate me, im too young to go to jail)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

to be fair i did post a pic of myself and the car once lol.

it was just a massive fluke that one of the guys saw me in the local paper once and joined the dots
hahahahaha, wow, that kid is talented, to whoever that is, i applaud you my good sir.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Omg, link me to their page. That's not creepy mirakon, thats a gift! :D :D :D :D hehehehehehe.
But in all honesty, I'd like to learn the art of being the best stalker around...not for any particular reason *stares at personal hitman list* (im joking about the hitman thing guise, dont incriminate me, im too young to go to jail)
um its like the most active thread on BoS lol

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

and you're definitely not made for it :p To be fair, neither am I. I bet I'd be killed the first night... Let's place our bets now ladies and gentlemen, for future reference :D

mirakon

nigga
HSC

btw u guys there is a fellow i know who wishes to get some info as to what majors in commerce have good career opportunities and $$$

mirakon

nigga
HSC

and you're definitely not made for it :p To be fair, neither am I. I bet I'd be killed the first night... Let's place our bets now ladies and gentlemen, for future reference :D
my dad works in a foundry and they used to sometimes get inmates from silverwater jail to come down and do some manual labour

one time one of them got pissed off at a foreman and said "look m8, i've already killed one man and i feel like killing another right now"

dayum

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

btw u guys there is a fellow i know who wishes to get some info as to what majors in commerce have good career opportunities and $$$
Hehe, that's more muhahahahahaetc's area, I'm combining my degree with Social Studies (criminology) ;)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Okay cool cool, does he/she go to uws? Different unis offer different majors.
And some majors arent present for the double degree such as International Finance (damn it!!!) isnt available as a major for the double but its available for just the single degree.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Okay cool cool, does he/she go to uws? Different unis offer different majors.
And some majors arent present for the double degree such as International Finance (damn it!!!) isnt available as a major for the double but its available for just the single degree.
no they are a high school student interested in doing commerce, but not sure of the future career prospects

muhahahahahaha

HSC

my dad works in a foundry and they used to sometimes get inmates from silverwater jail to come down and do some manual labour

one time one of them got pissed off at a foreman and said "look m8, i've already killed one man and i feel like killing another right now"

dayum
OMG that sounds crazy as. WOW.I dont know why but I'd really like to meet a person who has been jailed for killing a person(s). it just seems interesting...delve into the mysterious reasoning behind the kill. It would be an interesting experience. I know this one girl from high school, she wasnt academically capable..failed everything but now she is happily married to some bozo from Long Bay jail lol, i feel sorry for their future children (unless the parents have changed their ways and now want to push/encourage their children to strive to achieve their personal best)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

dayum
Did your dad tip hot metal all over them? (to forever encase them in a metallic prison mold? :D) I'm joking, that would be evil (but at least you could argue the defenses of necessity, and possibly self-defense... and who knows? maybe even provocation?)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Did your dad tip hot metal all over them? (to forever encase them in a metallic prison mold? :D) I'm joking, that would be evil (but at least you could argue the defenses of necessity, and possibly self-defense... and who knows? maybe even provocation?)
well my dad wasn't there, he just heard about it at the lunch break lol. The inmates got on pretty well with dad as he is a bit of a rebel (srs)

Its really weird because usually the stereotype is the dad is the nerdy one and the son is the badass but its the opposite in our household lol.

I got bullied in year 5 by some kid and my dad's first response was "you should bash him and teach him a lesson, don't tell the teacher, nothing will happen and you will look like a coward"

muhahahahahaha

HSC

no they are a high school student interested in doing commerce, but not sure of the future career prospects
Okay. For the commerce degree, there are a few majors that UWS and for that matter, any uni offers.
Theres...
1) Marketing
2) Management
3) HR
4) Hospitality
5) Applied Finance
6) International Finance
7) Accounting

Theyre the ones from the top of my head, but I can check the website and send you the link of all the majors on offer. Look, im going to be honest, most of the girls do marketing/management because its a relatively 'easy' ride. HR and Hospitality, like why would you even waste 3 years of your life at uni doing a course when you could just do it through tafe for cheaper? HR jobs are very very low at the moment, I know this one girl that I used to work with, graduated end of last year and spent 4 months looking for a job in HR. Accounting, well theres a real big surplus of accountants, nice, fun course (if you like numbers and you can think like an accountant). Finance is just that one little, more advanced step I guess. Its a mix of economics and accounting and often the two overlap. Its challenging but very rewarding and there are heaps of finance jobs at the moment and its big big money ($80K+)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

thx for that muhahahahahaha!

muhahahahahaha

HSC

well my dad wasn't there, he just heard about it at the lunch break lol. The inmates got on pretty well with dad as he is a bit of a rebel (srs)

Its really weird because usually the stereotype is the dad is the nerdy one and the son is the badass but its the opposite in our household lol.

I got bullied in year 5 by some kid and my dad's first response was "you should bash him and teach him a lesson, don't tell the teacher, nothing will happen and you will look like a coward"
LOLOLOLOL wow, sounds EXACTLY like my dad. I was bullied for all of primary and most of high school too every single day btw and yeah my dad was like f*** the teacher, they do shit, fix em up when youre on your lunch break or wait for them after school, dont worry, no one will do shit with you. I ended up bashing up this kid who used to call me "carrot teeth" because my teeth were large compared to my face and they were sticking out, i needed braces. He was a major asshole so one day in the middle of languages class at school, he called me "carrot teeth" as i was walking to show the teacher my work. I was like "what did you call me? look ive had enough of your shit" I pushed his chair in, he got up, bashed my head into the window, i twisted his wrist and i bashed his head into the metal hook thing of the school windows and then i kicked him in the leg and groin a few times before pulling his hair and pinching the crap out of him. Funnily enough the teachers were applauding me for bashing him up.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

majors..
1) accounting
2) applied finance
3) hospitality management
4) human resource management and industrial relations
5) international business
6) management
7) marketing
8) property
9) sport management

All need around 65 ATAR, but yeah, bonus marks so it'd be lower than that.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

holy shit you bashed up a guy?

also i was only really bullied in year 5 by one guy. After that i never got bullied tbh

muhahahahahaha

HSC

holy shit you bashed up a guy?

also i was only really bullied in year 5 by one guy. After that i never got bullied tbh
Yep I did, I had been copping his shit for years so in my final years of primary school I got fed up with all dem dogs so I flipped and I became a badass rebel, unfortunately I still haven't really moved out of the badass rebel part. If someone is mean to me, I abuse the shit out of them. I have a motto "You give me shit, I give you hell".
Primary school was hard. In kindy year 1 and year 2, the teachers thought I was slow and that I needed special help, in year 1 I was moved aside from the other kids in the class because the teacher didnt want me to make them "dumb". In kindy my teacher hit me because I didnt want to make peanut butter sandwiches (yuck). By year 2 all the kids were calling me dumb, but funnily enough I was placed in the smart class since then and people hated that. I was teased by all the kids since kindy and that was hard. Id come home crying every single day. I really hated school, I really hated my life because shit got even harder for me when my parents divorced and whatnot and my mum just disappeared for 6 months. So after that, I became a total rebel and anyone who said shit to me would get verbally abused by me and possibly bashed depending on whether they hit me or not and to what extent they provoked me. In high school, my ex kept on calling me names and shit for a while so I grabbed him by the hair and knee'd him in the groin (more than once...err lets not get into the nitty gritty details of how much..). Shouldnt have called me a psycho slut for no particular reason.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

dayum.....

reminds me, this is my uni friend (he is the one doing the slapping btw)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)