WSU Chatter Thread (23 Viewers)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

Lol crap, that's one big ass slap, wouldnt wanna cop one from him :( be careful mirakon habib :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Anyways toodles bosers :) have a lovely evening and I hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow. I'm off to sleep (straighten my hair) :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Lol crap, that's one big ass slap, wouldnt wanna cop one from him :( be careful mirakon habib :)
already copped one, he is giving me breakdancing lessons and that was the payment lol

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Yep I did, I had been copping his shit for years so in my final years of primary school I got fed up with all dem dogs so I flipped and I became a badass rebel, unfortunately I still haven't really moved out of the badass rebel part. If someone is mean to me, I abuse the shit out of them. I have a motto "You give me shit, I give you hell".
Primary school was hard. In kindy year 1 and year 2, the teachers thought I was slow and that I needed special help, in year 1 I was moved aside from the other kids in the class because the teacher didnt want me to make them "dumb". In kindy my teacher hit me because I didnt want to make peanut butter sandwiches (yuck). By year 2 all the kids were calling me dumb, but funnily enough I was placed in the smart class since then and people hated that. I was teased by all the kids since kindy and that was hard. Id come home crying every single day. I really hated school, I really hated my life because shit got even harder for me when my parents divorced and whatnot and my mum just disappeared for 6 months. So after that, I became a total rebel and anyone who said shit to me would get verbally abused by me and possibly bashed depending on whether they hit me or not and to what extent they provoked me. In high school, my ex kept on calling me names and shit for a while so I grabbed him by the hair and knee'd him in the groin (more than once...err lets not get into the nitty gritty details of how much..). Shouldnt have called me a psycho slut for no particular reason.
its okay amani

*internet hug*

muhahahahahaha

HSC

already copped one, he is giving me breakdancing lessons and that was the payment lol
OH MY GOD...wow, did you get bruised? And haha, method of payment sounds heaps interesting. If only the real world economy worked that way. haha can you imagine the stock exchange? how many slaps would that amount to per person in a matter of a few minutes or so...whoa.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

OH MY GOD...wow, did you get bruised? And haha, method of payment sounds heaps interesting. If only the real world economy worked that way. haha can you imagine the stock exchange? how many slaps would that amount to per person in a matter of a few minutes or so...whoa.
nope lol but it hurt like hell

muhahahahahaha

HSC

its okay amani

*internet hug*
me thought shadowdude was working on assignment :D oh and lol im totally over that haha, a lot of em i still knew in high school and they dropped out or became totally shit so yeah, tough titties for them.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

oh thx for ignoring my bullying story shadowp00n :cry:
*internet hug* for my bro mirakon. And bra, you shoulda slapped that hoe back :p (I am not a pro violence advocate)
Does he slap THAT hard>? holy crap.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

*internet hug* for my bro mirakon. And bra, you shoulda slapped that hoe back :p (I am not a pro violence advocate)
Does he slap THAT hard>? holy crap.
nah he is like my best friend at uni but yes he slaps hard

he is a good breakdancing teacher though so it was worth it.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

haha i was ~kidding~ back in my day those kids used to get my jokes but these days, this new gen Y thing, them younglings too soft. They need to man up and..yeah i got nothing.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

you are not that old and stop calling me "son". Chances are i look older than you anyway lol

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

oh thx for ignoring my bullying story shadowp00n :cry:
yeah but amani and i have that special relationship

i'm not sure our relationship is that strong to give each other internet hugs yet

muhahahahahaha

HSC

I call Harrisony and shadowdude "son" too. Teenage mum :S ...dat awkward moment when...

Lol I doubt you look older than me, highly doubt that.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol there you go, isnt it nice when we all become one big happy internet family?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)