• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Xbox 360 Pro for $499 + four free games! (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
GAME is selling the Xbox 360 Pro Bundles for $499 at the moment. It also includes Forza 2 and Viva Pinata.

Since I'm on the street teams, let me know when you get one, and I can send you a copy of one of:
  • Forza 2 Limited Edition
  • Gears of War Limited Edition
  • Halo 3 Limited Edition

and a regular edition promo copy of some other title (not sure what is available yet, but mass effect is a possibility).

EDIT: you don't have to get the 360 from GAME, you can get it from anywhere, the GAME price was merely a heads-up

Last edited:

proust

HSC
I know this might not be within the realms of possibility, but does this offer also apply if you take them up on their xbox 360 pro bundle (for 200) when you trade in your xbox + 10 games?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yep, it does :D that's the sexytime thing about it.

princesscal

Banned
HSC
My best mate got one of these while he was in Sydney today, how can he get that extra game stas?

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
good good deal.

stas do you know if they've got the new "falcon" chipsets or heatsinks or whatever in them?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
princesscal said:
My best mate got one of these while he was in Sydney today, how can he get that extra game stas?
Sweet! I'll PM you the details

runtlocks said:
good good deal.

stas do you know if they've got the new "falcon" chipsets or heatsinks or whatever in them?
It's rumoured that they do. However, it has been confirmed that they have HDMI :)

sambot

HSC
N/A
I'm planning on picking one of these bundles up next week,
is this offer available in Perth too?

Cheers

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yep - nationwide :) basically, as long as you believe that i was a key influencer for your purchase decision of a 360.

silverday

HSC
I just then bought the bundle at GAME (Sydney) today after reading this AWESOME! offer. Stazi, is it possible if I can choose to have the 'Halo 3 limited edition' as one of the 2 free games you offer? Or do you guys choose it for me? If I can, then can you please send me the details to me right away. Also how long does it take for me to receive the games?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
it usually takes about a week. I will try to see if you can get halo LE, but there's a chance they may have run out last week :( I'll PM you the details

3rDegree

HSC
Hey Stazi, I am getting a console for myself. Just asking first, does the game specifically have to bought from GAME, I have seen EB doing the same deal as GAME. Also what possibility is it that I can get Mass Effect? Though I'm not overly fussed if you only got Gears of War.:)

Tank you.

--------------------

"Straight cut, with a twist"

stazi

Nightman
HSC
3rDegree said:
Hey Stazi, I am getting a console for myself. Just asking first, does the game specifically have to bought from GAME, I have seen EB doing the same deal as GAME. Also what possibility is it that I can get Mass Effect? Though I'm not overly fussed if you only got Gears of War.:)

Tank you.

--------------------

Not 100% sure what you'll get but I think I can swing a promo copy of Mass Effect for you ;)

Doesn't have to be bought from GAME - should have clarified that. What I can offer is basically two free games with every 360 purchase (on top of the already included two free games in the packs).

When are you thinking of getting it?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i'll PM you the instructions dude. Glad that you're getting one.

3rDegree

HSC
I will probably be getting it sometime next week. I am making sure I get a Falcon series. What will I have to send to you that I am getting a 360 console?

Thanks again, 3rDegree

----------------------------

sambot

HSC
N/A
Hey stazi,
I'm gonna go pick up the bundle on tuesday, could I get a PM with the details?
Cheers

faces

HSC
You know, this might just be too good of an offer to pass up.

Going to pick one up from GAME tomorrow, any chance of getting a PM with those sweet details? :santa:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)