Xbox 360 Red Ring Of Death (2 Viewers)

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
lol, man u think that i bought it for chistmas, mate i boght it with money ive earnt through fencing. oh and xbox only has doesn't really hav much on games considering that with the PSN u can download games, dude that 1v100 thing is over. in th end playstation does hav more.
x360 has xbox live arcade, which has even more original games than psn. so no, sorry

PsychoNerd

HSC
x360 has xbox live arcade, which has even more original games than psn. so no, sorry
ok, i grant that i didn't know about that service, but u can't say that th games are more original if u haven't played them, and out of the hundreds of games, how many can u accually play, sure u might hav SOME quality games, but realistically how many games can u play in a lifetime, u can't play them all, so if u seperate th wheat from th chaff, how much wheat is there by sony and how much by xbox. it would turn out about th same, so maybe where all better off (th wii fans aren't a contender in this are they, lol)

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
ok, i grant that i didn't know about that service, but u can't say that th games are more original if u haven't played them, and out of the hundreds of games, how many can u accually play, sure u might hav SOME quality games, but realistically how many games can u play in a lifetime, u can't play them all, so if u seperate th wheat from th chaff, how much wheat is there by sony and how much by xbox. it would turn out about th same, so maybe where all better off (th wii fans aren't a contender in this are they, lol)
accually? wheat?? what the fuck are you talking about?

anyway, by 'original', i'm not necessarily talking about quality. i'm talking about the amount of titles that aren't old playstation or psp games.

but oi, if you wanted to talk about quality, then yeahh xbox live has better games than psn

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
ITT guys who haven't heard of XBox Live champion the superiority of the PS3.

PsychoNerd

HSC
accually? wheat?? what the fuck are you talking about?

anyway, by 'original', i'm not necessarily talking about quality. i'm talking about the amount of titles that aren't old playstation or psp games.

but oi, if you wanted to talk about quality, then yeahh xbox live has better games than psn
dude, don't twist wat im saying around, and oviously u don't know just how many original PSN titles there r, infact many of them arent a port from th playstation one or psp.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
it doesnt really matter to me which system ppl use, we all prefer are own things. but i bought the xbox, and my soluition is not in buying another system. my solution is getting the 3 rrod and sending mine in for repairs. thats all i want, is for someone to please, PLEASE help me and tell me how to give mine 3 rrod. u dont no how much i want to know. if there is a kind enough soul out there, please, help me out!:)
Pour ice-cold water in the vents/fans and electronic chips, then turn the bad boy on. Im pretty sure that will fuck up ur system.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
dude, don't twist wat im saying around, and oviously u don't know just how many original PSN titles there r, infact many of them arent a port from th playstation one or psp.
all comming from a person who didn't even know xbox live arcade existed :rolleyes:

couple xbox live arcade releases (where at least one game is released per week) plus the community games section and there are way more games compared to psn.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Xbox Live alone makes it better than PS3.
Edit: Slava got them GTA IV expansions too. Also that game was really easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)