YEAHH, open book test, how to take advantage? (1 Viewer)

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Our term 4 test (first test for Year 12) is going to be an open book test and I want to take as much advantage of it as possible.

My plan is: for each topic which is going to be in the test, write a set of rules/steps on how to solve that type of question and then list a crap-tonne of hard examples relating to it. I'll also have a separate formulas page.

Any other ways I can take advantage of this? I reckon this is literally my time to shine if I write notes way better than the high ranks at school.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
HSC: 2014

I am pretty sure the HSC exam tomorrow is not open book

someone pls confirm

theodore0307

HSC
Our term 4 test (first test for Year 12) is going to be an open book test and I want to take as much advantage of it as possible.

My plan is: for each topic which is going to be in the test, write a set of rules/steps on how to solve that type of question and then list a crap-tonne of hard examples relating to it. I'll also have a separate formulas page.

Any other ways I can take advantage of this? I reckon this is literally my time to shine if I write notes way better than the high ranks at school.
You posted in the wrong thread. Don't rely on the notes you make

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
You posted in the wrong thread. Don't rely on the notes you make
Yeah of course I'm going to rely on my own knowledge but the privilege of referring to a set of notes is obviously going to help a lot..

HSC: 2014

I am pretty sure the HSC exam tomorrow is not open book

someone pls confirm
Oh, whoops. Not sure when I put that up. Fix'd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)