Year 10 to 11 (1 Viewer)

kazemagic

HSC

This video REALLY makes me wished i went to baulko
LOL omg wish I could get into baulko. I'm not even gonna try for that school considering my engrish.

Should've seen my geo class 2day man. We went into the classroom, and moved the table in front of the door so our student teacher couldn't open it LOL. He got trollollolled

theind1996

HSC
N/A
i like the sound of that :O !

thank you very much , i think i might just try my luck xDD

D: // so i shouldn't change ? :S

It seems fun at baulko ;D .
um well my school is so so strict ! & some of my teachers don't even know my name = = /

alot of people from my church goes to girra ! i heard its super stressful D: ?
lol you seriously think baulko is less stressful than girra?

nope lol.

like if you reckon girra's stressful, at baulko, they actually "snake" so much..

Last edited:

Duci_

HSC
lol you seriously think baulko is less stressful than girra?
nope lol.
like if you reckon girra's stressful, at baulko, they actually "snake" so much..
I'm not sure myself, plus i can't judge since i havent actually went , maybe they ment socially stressful ? i haven no idea.
but yes , ill keep in mind baulko will be more stressful then all others mentioned, most probs :O

LOL omg wish I could get into baulko. I'm not even gonna try for that school considering my engrish.

Should've seen my geo class 2day man. We went into the classroom, and moved the table in front of the door so our student teacher couldn't open it LOL. He got trollollolled
oh wow what school do you go to , LOL

Think about it, if you move schools at the end of year 11 you're going to making new friends (and very competitive friends), your leadership chances are down the drain and you might go through, what isn't supposed to be, a very very stressful hsc year. You can still achieve the same hsc result in the school you're at right now. However, please by all means, apply to all of the selective schools you wish to attend so at least you've got a choice on whether you want to move or not (which is what im going to do :) )
Let's both work very very hard and good luck . :)

anuras

HSC
Mate be very careful. I go to baulko and I know lots of new ppl who always say they did fine in their old school, but coming here they found everything so much harder. You should try to do well in your current school, and know going to baulko could help your marks a lot, but you'd definitely need to be putting even more effort there to stay on top

saysesame

HSC
Never give up on extra-curricular activities :) They help you manage stress and develop social skills, and for me they also helped me academically!

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Never give up on extra-curricular activities :) They help you manage stress and develop social skills, and for me they also helped me academically!
Very true. If possible, OP should start right now on some extra-curricular activities so if you are given a chance to be interview in a school, you have a variety of things to discuss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)