Year 11 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

enoilgam

HSC
General Statement:

This thread serves as a general discussion thread for Year 11 students. This thread should be used for all miscellaneous school related conversation which does not warrant an individual thread.

Rules for the Chit Chat Thread:

• Normal rules apply. No flaming/abuse/advertising/inappropriate behaviour etc (or anything that would otherwise attract a warning/infraction/ban).
  • Posts should have some loose connection to school, or the HSC. Some offtopic-ness is fine (how was your day, what are you doing in the holidays etc etc) but it should not dominate the conversation. All other general chatter should be directed to our Non-School boards.
  • Members are encouraged to start new threads for any topics that are broad in scope or require more than a 'chit chat' answer. Moderators reserve the right to move posts to new threads if it is deemed warranted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aysce

HSC
soz enoil but just for the lols :)
This thread is meant to serve an academic purpose - anything other than that is not allowed here.

Enoilgam, please proceed to infract Kazemagic for inappropriate conduct.

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
This thread is meant to serve an academic purpose - anything other than that is not allowed here.

Enoilgam, please proceed to infract Kazemagic for inappropriate conduct.
+1 lol. sowwy kaze :(. so what subs are you guys doing for 2013? Asian 5 for me lol

Last edited:

deloving

HSC
I can't wait to drop Physics for Economics. The academic side of science is so awful.

Verify

HSC
Can't wait to change some of my subjects as well. What on earth was I thinking when I picked them.

deloving

HSC
You aiming for commerce degree?^
I haven't made up my mind yet on what I want to do. I want to do Economics because I suddenly became interested in it, and yes, it opens up the possibility of a commerce degree.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
@ Verify you sound like my friend, first legal studies lesson they want to drop it cause they hate it so much

Verify

HSC
So you swapping out both ancient and legal definitely then?
Defs if the school allows. I don't particularly like my teacher nor does the content sound interesting anymore. Classroom goes ballistic every lesson as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)