Year 11 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
I had 4 free periods per fortnight when I was in year 11 (5 periods a day altogether)

Now I have 15 in year 12 (+ being allowed to leave school during frees) :spin:

Aysce

HSC
back seat modding aye bby

And yeah i'm on the waiting list. 2 People have to drop it before I can get into chem and I doubt anyone is going to drop it since the majority of the people in that class are doing the asian 5 hahaha. In the mean time, i'm stuck with legal (decided legal instead of ancient because history is actually interdasting) :) You regret not picking chem?
Mod undercover - Careful little kiddies.

I had many high school regrets but in short yeah, I regret not picking Chemistry. Very awesome subject.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Eat lunch when my free's are just before lunch, or help someone with their chem homework...

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
What. That's unfair. I want my breaks. Though it seems like at my school any who does any extension subject doesn't get any free periods.
wait what. You only have 12 units? and you're doing both extensions?

I'm doing both extensions as well but my deputy literally forced me to take up an extra subject. It was out of dance, drama, cafs, exploring early childhood, legal studies, or pdhpe and i picked legal hahahaha

Eat lunch when my free's are just before lunch, or help someone with their chem homework...
but you're not doing chem? :s

deloving

HSC
10 free periods. Leave school. Study. Chill. Listen to music. School is an entirely different thing for me now. I don't feel so shut down to a 6-hour-a-day, jail-like place. I don't really mind going to lessons now.

Verify

HSC
idk my first free period is tomorrow... faken period 5 is my free and right after that i have extension english

fml

were not allowed to leave school (school is prison... seriously)
What's the point of a free period then.... >.>

enoilgam

HSC
I had 4 free periods per fortnight when I was in year 11 (5 periods a day altogether)

You're lucky - I had none in year 11 (13 units isnt as glamorous as one would think). In Year 12 I think I only had 5.

kat-

msftsrep
HSC

wtf how did you get 15? and fak i have 7 periods a day altogether with no frees

Well I guess when I don't have to do compulsory sport and drop 2 subs, i'll have heaps of frees.

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
What's the point of a free period then.... >.>
Beats me. Deputy made everyone in year 11 sign an agreement or some shit not to leave school during our frees and that we must attend classes which is wtf

I can't wait for when I enter yr 12 then :D. Accel 2U maths, drop EX1 :)
"Apprentice of Sy123"

m8

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Beats me. Deputy made everyone in year 11 sign an agreement or some shit not to leave school during our frees and that we must attend classes which is wtf

"Apprentice of Sy123"

m8
LOL FAK. I forgot to remove that from my sig LOL. didn't even notice it....what if your free's at the end of the day? and u still cant leave?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Well I agree with fawun especially after learning that people designing prisons even go to schools to see how they operate to make more efficient ones..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)