Year 11 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

enoilgam

HSC
I find meeting people irl from online forums kinda creep for some reason o_O
I was the same as well - prior to my first meat hardly anyone new who I was even though I had been a Mod for a while (some of the other mods thought I was a girl). But once you go to your first meat, then you get bitten by the meat bug (I'm sure quite a few of the p00ners could attest to this, especially LHS).

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
I'm always so awkward at meats because my friends tell me that I'm too honest and my comments offend people easily, so I try to say as little as possible at meats so I don't offend anyone lol
I feel normal (height wise) when around you

Yes, we should, its been far too long. We should do one in the school holidays or something, like a meat for all the chit-chaters and p00ners.

You have to come to the next meat man - for me.
I feel like a leprechaun standing mext to you

enoilgam

HSC
I've been on the internet for long enough to not trust that shit anymore m8
I can officially verify that kat- is a girl (I have met her twice in real life). Usually, if a user has a hot chick avatar and lists themselves as female - that means they are probably a guy.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Long story short, everyone gives Ealdoon and I (my other account is Fawun which gets unbanned tomorrow lol) shit by calling us Fealdoon or whatever. Then Carrotsticks was making a scenario where if I and Ealdoon were married, Ealdoon would be sitting in the corner yelling "my ears are not a toilet" lmao
Speaking of carrotsticks, I drove past his house today.

Verify

HSC
I can officially verify that kat- is a girl (I have met her twice in real life). Usually, if a user has a hot chick avatar and lists themselves as female - that means they are probably a guy.
heheheh

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
HSC: 2014
<<<<<

I'm defs male.

We should have another meatskies
Yes.

I find meeting people irl from online forums kinda creep for some reason o_O
I met my current gf at a meat, they can turn out good lol.

I was the same as well - prior to my first meat hardly anyone new who I was even though I had been a Mod for a while (some of the other mods thought I was a girl). But once you go to your first meat, then you get bitten by the meat bug (I'm sure quite a few of the p00ners could attest to this, especially LHS).
Yep, I don't know how many meats I've been to. They aren't even meats anymore, it's just like hanging out with friends now.

Should I just make a thread in BoS meats - I would do it in the 13er meats group, but most people arent members.
Yes.

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Hey guys, just wondering, do you guys know of any good ideas for a Utopian society? I have a creative on one due tomorrow but haven't started it lol- complete writer's block plus I was finishing some Area of Study work on the laptop during the lesson. Halp pls lol.

ebbygoo

HSC
36 hours approx to remember 1500 words.
-16 hours approx sleep
- 2 hours approx eating
- 2 hours approx hobby
- 2 hours approx other assignment
- 4 hours approx procrastination
= 10 hours to memorise 1500 words.
Oh my.

deloving

HSC
1500 words in 10 hours? Not too hard in my opinion. Is this for English?

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Got fawun back lol

But add in 6 hours of school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)