Year 11 2014 Chat :) (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
has anyone heard any more news on the missing Malaysia Airlines plane? have they found out what happened to it yet? :( :( :'(
Nah not much, but they did mention that they've found an oil slick off the coast of Indonesia/Malaysia (Can't recall which one it was) I think, but no signs of an actual wreckage have been found.

Nevertheless, this sounds like something that would happen near the Bermuda Triangle o_O

I guess this is the most recently updated information:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/03/09/15/44/malaysia-probes-terror-link-to-crash

Last edited:

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Golf girl I hope you're feeling better ! :)
I'm feeling ok. I'm just uber upset about that Malaysia Airlines plane. Like i didn't know anyone on the flight (at least i hope i didn't) but I'm just so upset about it :'( like i actually cried. i hope they're ok....but i have a feeling they aren't :(
things like this make me even more depressed :'( :'(

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
(golf)Girl you stick with that guitar and never let go. I hit a real rough patch when I was in Year 12 because I had no proper source of 'release' or some sort of 'escape'. Had a depressed patch for good part of Year 12.

One day, I decided to train swimming again (used to be my form of release until I stopped) and BAM. All the sadness just vanished. I immediately felt better and I could continue on properly. Began to regain confidence and everything started to look better.

If guitar is like my swimming, never let go of it.

Swimming is still, to this day, my form of release and escape. I don't think about anything else, I don't worry about anything else. I'm oblivious to all that when I'm in the pool.
i won't ever stop with my guitar! :) i used to be a swimmer too. i don't know why i gave it up :(

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
OMG same here!!! i chose software design as well but noooo stupid all girls school :chainsaw:
i didn't choose music because my teacher in yr 10 made me hate it o.o and i realised that i don't really like music as a subject/when i have to take it seriously. it's way better just for fun :wink:
ughhhh i go to an all girls school as well >: ( i know plenty of people who chose software design and we were all soooo pissed when we found out it wasn't running >: (

thats similar to me. i didn't choose music yr 9/10 tho :/ i used to be good at it in yr 7 and 8 but i really didn't want the subject to ruin my overall love of music so thats mainly the reason why i didn't choose it.

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
well.. I'm just going to bed now. I'm too upset to do anything else. good night everyone.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Random milestone:

This cohort will be the first that had not yet started school when this site was founded.

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
My English teacher said when he was going through his HSC he used to use this site and i was like..... o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)