Year 11 2014 Chat :) (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
aussie dad, asian mum, dads more pushy with this medicine thing though.

I'm not going to stop the band, its like my only source of enjoyment at the moment. Obviously I'm not going to let it take over my life right now, but its just this thing which i can look forward to every week.

i really don't know what I'm good at anymore :(
Don't stop it!

If it makes you happy do it :). Stay positive .. That's the right mindset.

matchalolz

HSC
aussie dad, asian mum, dads more pushy with this medicine thing though.

I'm not going to stop the band, its like my only source of enjoyment at the moment. Obviously I'm not going to let it take over my life right now, but its just this thing which i can look forward to every week.

i really don't know what I'm good at anymore :(
definitely continue with your band :D i totally understand as i play piano for stress relief and it's so much fun!

just curious, did you not take music as a subject because of your parents or because you didn't want to? i was actually considering music as one of my subjects but then decided against it! ur lucky u get to do multimedia. my school doesn't offer that :( seems like something i would be interested it!

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
definitely continue with your band :D i totally understand as i play piano for stress relief and it's so much fun!

just curious, did you not take music as a subject because of your parents or because you didn't want to? i was actually considering music as one of my subjects but then decided against it! ur lucky u get to do multimedia. my school doesn't offer that :( seems like something i would be interested it!
yeah i play guitar just to get away from everything. When i play guitar or listen to music or write, it just takes me away from everything and i feel more at peace with myself.

i didn't take music as a subject because my parents kind of said, ehh you don't need to do music and also because school always seems to find a way to ruin something i enjoy. I didn't want to end up hating music because i took it as a subject. I would've liked to take music, but at the same time I didn't want my love of it ruined bc of school. :p

my school is a technology school, they said they usually run all the IT subjects. initially i chose software design and development BUT THE COURSE DIDNT RUN :mad: so then i ended up changing my ancient history to multimedia, and my engineering studies to modern history. so glad i made those changes or i probably would've killed everyone by now and hate school much much more.

matchalolz

HSC
yeah i play guitar just to get away from everything. When i play guitar or listen to music or write, it just takes me away from everything and i feel more at peace with myself.

i didn't take music as a subject because my parents kind of said, ehh you don't need to do music and also because school always seems to find a way to ruin something i enjoy. I didn't want to end up hating music because i took it as a subject. I would've liked to take music, but at the same time I didn't want my love of it ruined bc of school. :p

my school is a technology school, they said they usually run all the IT subjects. initially i chose software design and development BUT THE COURSE DIDNT RUN :mad: so then i ended up changing my ancient history to multimedia, and my engineering studies to modern history. so glad i made those changes or i probably would've killed everyone by now and hate school much much more.
OMG same here!!! i chose software design as well but noooo stupid all girls school :chainsaw:
i didn't choose music because my teacher in yr 10 made me hate it o.o and i realised that i don't really like music as a subject/when i have to take it seriously. it's way better just for fun :wink:

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Golf girl I hope you're feeling better ! :)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A

(golf)Girl you stick with that guitar and never let go. I hit a real rough patch when I was in Year 12 because I had no proper source of 'release' or some sort of 'escape'. Had a depressed patch for good part of Year 12.

One day, I decided to train swimming again (used to be my form of release until I stopped) and BAM. All the sadness just vanished. I immediately felt better and I could continue on properly. Began to regain confidence and everything started to look better.

If guitar is like my swimming, never let go of it.

Swimming is still, to this day, my form of release and escape. I don't think about anything else, I don't worry about anything else. I'm oblivious to all that when I'm in the pool.

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
has anyone heard any more news on the missing Malaysia Airlines plane? have they found out what happened to it yet? :( :( :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)