• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turntaker

HSC
Thanks for the support haha. Its okay, we have a similar assessment for physics on thursday and both of them are in the same class. It's my chance to get a great mark. I will keep you posted.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Fun Fact:

This is the first time in the entirety of High School that I've studied more than 3 days prior to a maths exam (including yearlies :O )

turntaker

HSC
Fun Fact:

This is the first time in the entirety of High School that I've studied more than 3 days prior to a maths exam (including yearlies :O )
Fun fact: When I was accelerating extension mathematics last year. I was studying the night before the test and I knew less than 50% of the content lol. Anyway I got 52% in that test cause I didn't even try and I had a bitch girlfriend and I wasted all my time on her. At least I accelerated advanced though.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Fun fact: When I was accelerating extension mathematics last year. I was studying the night before the test and I knew less than 50% of the content lol. Anyway I got 52% in that test cause I didn't even try and I had a bitch girlfriend and I wasted all my time on her. At least I accelerated advanced though.
At my school if u are accelerated u have to get 85+ in every test/exam/assignment otherwise u get kicked out

turntaker

HSC
At my school if u are accelerated u have to get 85+ in every test/exam/assignment otherwise u get kicked out
Well its pretty much the same at ours. But you need at least get a band 5. I was able to get that for advanced and I accelerated that. But this year I have to re-do extension 1 and then do extension 1 and 2.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Had my English assessment task today - think I did alright. The first part which was comprehension was fine, but for the second part which was an speech, the question was so generic I felt like the biggest wanker when writing down my response.

Last edited:

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Had my English assessment task today - think I did alright. The first part which was comprehension was, but for the second part which was an speech, the question was so generic I felt like the biggest wanker when writing down my response.
lol don't do that to yourself, you're legit smart and I'm sure you'll get a fabulous mark :D

matchalolz

HSC
English and legal studies are stressing me out so bad :(
This. i swear i just think of english day and night, non-stop. english advanced is the bane of my existence. extension is somewhat bearable but i don't think i made the right decision in taking it... i just realised that english isn't really my thing.

anyways, i saw that you posted saying that ur text doesn't match the question. do u mean ur related text?

matchalolz

HSC
I'm being serious, I literally thought I wrote the most incoherent bullshit whilst writing, lol.
as long as you had quotes, techniques and an overarching idea that somewhat fits in with the question, i think you'll be fine :D also if your response showed a holistic understanding of the text

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
How can that even be the case...?
So my AOS is largely based on 'living in the moment' and it's outcomes: my text does NOT refer to any outcomes and only mentions challenges and themes - thus it is invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)