• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
as long as you had quotes, techniques and an overarching idea that somewhat fits in with the question, i think you'll be fine :D also if your response showed a holistic understanding of the text
I did have quotes and techniques, but I don't think my response fitted the question at all, hahahahahaha!

matchalolz

HSC
I did have quotes and techniques, but I don't think my response fitted the question at all, hahahahahaha!
haha dont worry too much about it, its only year 11 :) idk english is really subjective, like last year i felt that the exam question was really generic and sort of ambiguous so i came up with this really retarded thesis and i wasn't sure if it made sense. nek minnit high A range o.o

whereas, sometimes when i feel like i did well and i get b-range!

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
haha dont worry too much about it, its only year 11 :) idk english is really subjective, like last year i felt that the exam question was really generic and sort of ambiguous so i came up with this really retarded thesis and i wasn't sure if it made sense. nek minnit high A range o.o

whereas, sometimes when i feel like i did well and i get b-range!
Lol, that happened to me as well - in our yearly examination, the question we got was so generic and vague that I pretty much regurgitated my essay and got 20/20, bahahahahaha!

#badprep

#shouldvebeenmarkeddown

#butwhocaresigotagoodmark

matchalolz

HSC
Lol, that happened to me as well - in our yearly examination, the question we got was so generic and vague that I pretty much regurgitated my essay and got 20/20, bahahahahaha!

#badprep

#shouldvebeenmarkeddown

#butwhocaresigotagoodmark
#yolo :cool:
so much for "you can't get a good mark if you don't respond according to the question and memorise an essay instead"

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
#yolo :cool:
so much for "you can't get a good mark if you don't respond according to the question and memorise an essay instead"
Well, there's more to memorising than just regurgitating chunks of information.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I think I'm the only person on this thread that's doing 2U maths.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)