Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
We're behind in chemistry - we've just started water. We just had a prac where we froze some water to prove ice is less dense than liquid water.

Freezing water. Almost as cool as boiling water.
JUST?! Damn... We just started energy even though I've learnt maybe 4 theories from the whole water module... GG tutor carry me to band 6

Therese98

HSC
You'll grasp it! :)

I use Conquering Chemistry.
Thanks! I use Conquering Chemistry too- it's pretty good, but I am still confused about some topics. Hopefully the Excel study guide will concrete what Conquering Chemistry teaches, but I rarely can be bothered to actually pick it up and do all the exercises. Lazy me :)

rawrliongirl

HSC
Chemistry contexts.
I use that too..well more like "use"..we just have it but the teacher never teaches us from it. Instead they waffle on about god knows what leaving the entire class confused. I end up zoning out and self teach myself instead.

rawrliongirl

HSC
We're behind in chemistry - we've just started water. We just had a prac where we froze some water to prove ice is less dense than liquid water.

Freezing water. Almost as cool as boiling water.
I remember the first prac I ever did in year 7...was boiling water... It was amazing.
This year in biology we also boiled leaves. It was great.. -.-

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I remember the first prac I ever did in year 7...was boiling water... It was amazing.
Haha mine was roasting marshmallows on a Bunsen burner

I had the best teacher in year 7 :D

matchalolz

HSC
in year 7 we were supposed to extract coloured dyes from those m&m chocolates but i just ended up eating them all :lol:

rawrliongirl

HSC
in year 7 we were supposed to extract coloured dyes from those m&m chocolates but i just ended up eating them all :lol:
Haha sounds fun! :L I wish we did things like that. Other classes made rocky road and sherbet but we did nothing of the sort. :/

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Idk i dont like maths and im probably going to fail.
Upon reading your reflection upon maths, I do think that you should drop if you don't like it and are doing bad.... Unless if you think you have the ability and drive to improve srsmatically

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Idk i dont like maths and im probably going to fail.
If you're going to have that negative attitude, then you'll probably fail. However, if you believe in yourself, then there's no reason why you can't do well.

Nonetheless, I reckon you're capable of doing well in 2U - there's nothing stopping you except self-doubt.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
year 7-10 science and maths was easy and was fun.. i used to do very little study but now heaps. At least school will be over soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)