• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matchalolz

HSC
I'm funneh I know

Oh damn u need mouth to mouth resuscitation don't u ? I'll get matchalolz to do it oh wait, she can't cause she's in da friendzone and you'd hate that.
HAHAHAHA i don't know how to do CPR might accidentally kill him :lol: and yeah ofc I've been friendzoned

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I drop by in this thread and the first thing I see is this 'shipping' business again

matchalolz

HSC
ehhhh it's 11:50 already? my mum's going to kill me if she realises I'm still awake

rawrliongirl

HSC
If you're going to have that negative attitude, then you'll probably fail. However, if you believe in yourself, then there's no reason why you can't do well.

Nonetheless, I reckon you're capable of doing well in 2U - there's nothing stopping you except self-doubt.
I have actually tried to have a positive attitude towards maths in the past, but i still did bad. Since my half yearly exams last year Ive failed pretty much every maths exam ive done.

Last edited:

rawrliongirl

HSC
Instead of thinking .... "School is so bad" ....
Think ...." I have a chance of an education, to learn what I want to learn, and to make friends "
Hmm..well, if they dont teach you what you want to learn and if your school is full of morons I guess itd be a little hard to not think that school is bad... Js.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)