Year 11 2014 Chat :) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
Left school early today cos I didn't want to waste time 'playing' sport when I am totally stressed out over the tests I have next week and the assignments I have to do D: I have soooo much maths to catch up on, plus study for my test next week..then I have to learn moles and stuff for my chem prac exam...I DIE!!!

beyond_infinity93

HSC
Hey :) I get how you feel, I think that's relevant to all of us. Everyone's kind of freaking out about subject selections and also prelims start in a little over a month and argh, we'll be hsc students >< What are holidays? More like extended study break aye.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
122/159. Basically they gave a standard talk if you ranked worse than 110
A part of me is saying that you should endure with Advanced as you have some time to improve. However, I'd recommend you to drop to Standard - no point suffering if you know you're not going to climb up the ranks.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
122/159. Basically they gave a standard talk if you ranked worse than 110
Sort of similar to my cohort

If you're ranked less than 235 / 284 then they will give you a talk about how you need to improve otherwise you will be dropped to standard, no "buts" or "ifs"

matchalolz

HSC
iirc we don't have any assessment tasks in the first term right?
lol I think we do. but this is my dilemma exactly, idk if I want to be doing 12 units with 4u maths as one of the subjects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)