Not open for further replies.

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha oh crap

Good luck and all the best with raising money :D

I love that people do this for the best of causes

#respect
Cheers buddy! Haha Support from people like you is all the luck i need!
Prelims in 3 weeks time, why does my school give hard tests..
hopefully i shall top the grade.
random milestone: 1000th post!!!
As long as you stay focused, study hard and dedicate yourself you'll do great! Attitude like that is what i want to hear, work hard for the next 3 weeks and you'll definitely do well. You got dis!

Heh. I have a chem prac exam tomorrow. Pls kill me now.
Haha you got this buddy! Look at this as a challenge for you to improve on for the HSCs and don't stress too much! Work hard!

rawrliongirl

HSC
If you're learning a new concept in class on that day, do the homework that's set out immediately once you arrive at home. That way, you're consolidating the information in your long-term memory Also, what I'm planning to do next week is a past paper in exam conditions. From there, the mistakes you've made will indicate the areas you need to revise, i.e. go back to the textbook and relearn the topics you're not comfortable with. Let's say you're strong with trig and functions but not so strong in geometry. If that's the case, work on the latter. No point enhancing your strengths when your weaknesses are not amended at all. It's like a tree - if you don't have all roots established (expertise in all topics), then your branch will be unstable (holes in your knowledge) and therefore the tree will fall down (not do well in the exam).

So yeah, do past papers to highlight what needs work and it helps improve exam technique as well.
Ok ill try doing past papers or something. Even when I do my homework that day, I'll forget it by the next week though I really have terrible memory when it comes to absorbing information and keeping it in my brain.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Ok ill try doing past papers or something. Even when I do my homework that day, I'll forget it by the next week though I really have terrible memory when it comes to absorbing information and keeping it in my brain.
Dw, I have a shit memory too.

Just gotta get down to it.

rawrliongirl

HSC
Geez... I don't know shit for this maths test tomorrow. I really wish I took functions and trig more seriously now D;

astroman

HSC
Don't be too hard on yourself

I'm sure you did well :D
nope i did around 5 past papers from my school and they were exactly the same format, type of questions and this one was completely different, oh well i prob got like 50% i did good in all my others though.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
As long as you stay focused, study hard and dedicate yourself you'll do great! Attitude like that is what i want to hear, work hard for the next 3 weeks and you'll definitely do well. You got dis!

Haha you got this buddy! Look at this as a challenge for you to improve on for the HSCs and don't stress too much! Work hard!
meh, anyone doing the chem olympiad on wednesday?

lavender1001

HSC

lilcutetricker is no.1 for motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)