Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
omfg that is it. maths is the stupidest subject in the world and it wastes my fkcing time and i give up. stupid shit.

tumtoom

HSC
omfg that is it. maths is the stupidest subject in the world and it wastes my fkcing time and i give up. stupid shit.
haha it can be pretty stupid ik! but there are so many more stupid things too don't you think...
but yh math takes up forever of my time too. i feeeeel for you

lavender1001

HSC

rawrliongirl

HSC
is it weird to be sick of pretty much everything....? like...even being sick of your friends..and life...? idk what is wrong with me...

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
Modern history has already inflicted much pain upon me with its bloated content, so I don't want to put more pressure on myself with a major work that's involved in ext history
A bit late to the convo but I wish you didn't need to do MH or AH to do HIX; historiography is so much more interesting and the way the course is structured also looks really appealing... oh well :'(

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
I want my school to pick these texts for English (year 12):

AOS: Don't really care, as long it's not a retarded text
Mod A: 1984/Metro
Mod B: Hammy
Mod C: BNW

pls pls pls
Sorry to break it to you hawk but you won't be able to do that selection of texts :'(

Mainly because the 2U course requires you study shakesperean drama, prose fiction, nonfiction/media, poetry and film/drama. Currently, you have only have prose fiction, shakesperean drama and film, meaning you have one slot left (AOS) for two different mediums... which means that you're combo is impossible :'(

soz soz soz

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
is it weird to be sick of pretty much everything....? like...even being sick of your friends..and life...? idk what is wrong with me...
You're not alone I've been through a phase like this before

I just wanted to escape it all temporarily so I tried gaming and it worked quite well :D

As for the sick of friends I feel you (#crisiumthepedostrikesagain) you associate them with school and you want nothing to do with school so you try your best to stay away from them during the holidays

I just want you to keep in mind that there are others out there are currently feeling or have felt the same way as you :D

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC

I just wanted to escape it all temporarily so I tried gaming and it worked quite well :D

As for the sick of friends I feel you (#crisiumthepedostrikesagain) you associate them with school and you want nothing to do with school so you try your best to stay away from them during the holidays

I just want you to keep in mind that there are others out there are currently feeling or have felt the same way as you :D
solid advice, m8.

matchalolz

HSC

i gamed pretty much from year 5-9 because I couldn't handle my emotions and I'm so glad I did, it helped me escaped from the "real world" for quite some time. Now I'm coming around and opening up myself a little more ;) I guess time heals? everyone goes through these phases so don't worry and be happy

matchalolz

HSC
hey guys I thought it would be interesting to get different people's opinions on this. If one of your classmates was cheating in the exam, would you dob them in? The only reasons holding me back is that I'm somewhat acquaintances with this person and in this subject, rankings don't matter because your hsc mark is 100% based on externals. I got two marks under this person for the exam but I want to let them be, because I want to see if I can beat them without cheating

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
A bit late to the convo but I wish you didn't need to do MH or AH to do HIX; historiography is so much more interesting and the way the course is structured also looks really appealing... oh well :'(
Idk, I'm already suffocating with the amount of rote in modern; the only critical thinking used is in interpreting essay questions. :haha:
Sorry to break it to you hawk but you won't be able to do that selection of texts :'(

Mainly because the 2U course requires you study shakesperean drama, prose fiction, nonfiction/media, poetry and film/drama. Currently, you have only have prose fiction, shakesperean drama and film, meaning you have one slot left (AOS) for two different mediums... which means that you're combo is impossible :'(

soz soz soz
damn u soulie

y u crush my dream :(
i think this pretty much sums up my relationship with english
+1

hey guys I thought it would be interesting to get different people's opinions on this. If one of your classmates was cheating in the exam, would you dob them in? The only reasons holding me back is that I'm somewhat acquaintances with this person and in this subject, rankings don't matter because your hsc mark is 100% based on externals. I got two marks under this person for the exam but I want to let them be, because I want to see if I can beat them without cheating
No, because I would rather let them face the consequences in the future if they get caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)