Year 11 Australian Mathematics Competition (1 Viewer)

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Hello
I was wondering if anyone has any maths competition past papers for year 11 or if anyone knows what is in the competition exam. Some people told me that it is problem solving. Is there any specific formulas or topics I need to know for the competition. If anyone has year 11 maths competition past papers I would like to buy as well if you guys want to sell.

Thanks

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Hello
I was wondering if anyone has any maths competition past papers for year 11 or if anyone knows what is in the competition exam. Some people told me that it is problem solving. Is there any specific formulas or topics I need to know for the competition. If anyone has year 11 maths competition past papers I would like to buy as well if you guys want to sell.

Thanks
lol study for AMC..

ZeeZee3

HSC
Yea, you should order a book from AMT, if not, there are always those asian educational resource shops where they save the past papers for commercial use so you can buy some of those. You arent going to find much online except for a few practice questions.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Australian Maths trust website or sometimes schools save them up over the years, so you could ask your teacher. Personally, I found that school mathematics was a much higer priority than the AMC for me in year 11, so I would be concentrating more on the maths you're doing in school rather than the AMC. AMC is more problem solving based, so excessive practise is not necessarily recommended for an optimum result

HUSS EL-MASRI

HSC
CAN SUMONE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO STUDY FOR AUS MATH COMPETETION

PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I GO OVER AND ANY TIPS AND HINTS ????????????????

PLEASE E MAIL ME ON
el_hassan.ahmed@hotmail.com

uber_noobtube

HSC
N/A
CAN SUMONE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO STUDY FOR AUS MATH COMPETETION

PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I GO OVER AND ANY TIPS AND HINTS ????????????????

PLEASE E MAIL ME ON
el_hassan.ahmed@hotmail.com
Don't bother studying. The questions can basically be anything, it's basically just natural ability in problem solving. Anyways, could you add some more E's on please? Also, I'd advise you to remove the image of yourself if that is actually you, your name and reduce the size of your signature before the mods remove it.

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Hello

Thanks
Please, don't study for the AMC. The competition tests how well you can think outside a box. The only suitable study which you could most likely do for the AMC is to purchase those mathematical exercise books straight from the Australian mathematics Trust.

http://www.amtt.com.au/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)