Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

deswa1

HSC
hayabusaboston, what did you get in english? (kekekekekekeke)

also, its fucking impossible to get 100 in the sciences.
Well obviously not above 90 otherwise he'd be bragging. And yes- 100% in the sciences is impossible if the marking is done properly

Fawun

Queen
HSC
This so much. You've finished 50% of the exam before you've walked into the room (ok a bit of an exaggeration but you get the point)- confidence and not being stressed is very important to allowing clear thinking and stuff during a test
Okay i'm going to think this way on Saturday.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Meh you guise can say whatever, but it's all from my personal experience.

I just work harder and better when I expect the worst.

And yes it's not a mind game in my opinion. You just do it.

Why dwell on belief or whatever when I can just do it?

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
the cunts getting .95... i dont go to ruse can i say that? also deswa fuck you, how the hell is your snake score so high

deswa1

HSC
i dont give a fuck if he does i would be much more glad to not and have a normal social status. when a normal person (either you or fawun, not sure who has higher chance) gets .95 then it is good, but whats the point if you're constantly socially inhebriated x 10^500
Fawun for sure :p But hey- you're still in with a shot (if you rape everything hard). Personally I don't really care if I get it or not- I'll just go into each exam aiming to do my best and whatever I get I'll be happy with.

the cunts getting .95... i dont go to ruse can i say that? also deswa fuck you, how the hell is your snake score so high
Haha, WAY too many hours wasted before my second round of assessments- I played whilst studying lol

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha, WAY too many hours wasted before my second round of assessments- I played whilst studying lol
haha, okay well im just letting you know im taking a break from snake because i actually have to study, but from november 2nd as soon as the HSC finishes, that high score of yours will be gone.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
i dont give a fuck if he does i would be much more glad to not and have a normal social status. when a normal person (either you or fawun, not sure who has higher chance) gets .95 then it is good, but whats the point if you're constantly socially inhebriated x 10^500
woah woah woah what

enoilgam

HSC
I know the conversation has died down a bit, but I would fill a bit amiss if I didnt say anything. But rivalry you are setting yourself up for a big fall. Your focusing to much on the little things and you are missing the big picture. I cant understand why you are so stressed about the HSC - yes it is important but realistically, the amount of pressure it seems to be putting on you is disproportional to its overall significance.

To be honest, with your attitude you wont last in law. You have a great work ethic, but to get through a degree like law you need motivation to compliment that work ethic. Law is a very very very difficult degree to do if you dont truly have a liking for it - if you end up hating it, your motivation will run dry and inevitably your work ethic will suffer. To make matters worse, all this pressure you have put on yourself for the HSC will compound and eventually, you will run out of gas.

Last year, a 99.95er (not going to say who but you can probably guess) asked me for advice about doing law and I pretty much told him the same thing as I am telling you. They didnt seem to have a strong interest in law but they ended up doing it anyway - last I heard they were thinking of changing (I never confirmed this so if I am wrong, apologies). This isnt an isolated case and it is extremely common with law - the cold hard truth is that law is challenging degree and if you dont have the desire to do it, then no matter who you are chances are you wont last.

Dont take this post the wrong way though - I am not having a go at you or anything. I just think that your mindset has been distorted by external infuences and this is going to affect you later down the track.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, what 4U book/s should I borrow from the library/buy? (Maths):

- Cambridge
- Patel
- Terry Lee
- Coroneos
- Fitzpatrick

Thanks. :)

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Hey guys, what 4U book/s should I borrow from the library/buy? (Maths):

- Cambridge
- Patel
- Terry Lee
- Coroneos
- Fitzpatrick

Thanks. :)
You'll get Patel & Terry Lee at school & I can give you a copy of cambridge (totally legit of course).

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I found patel had better questions than terry lee but terry lee's fully worked solutions are a big plus.

I used patel and terry lee but i've heard good things about coroneos

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)