Year 12 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0

HSC
What to do if you are still uncertain in what you want to do in the future?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
What to do if you are still uncertain in what you want to do in the future?
List down possible areas and do lots of reading. That way, you'll get a taste before entering.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
A 2 mark question:

And I put in:

by inspection, so without working out.
Would I lose a mark? Because I have come across 3 mark questions like where simple inspection will finish the problem, but I don't want to lose marks for no working out :/

hayabusaboston

HSC
A 2 mark question:

And I put in:

Would I lose a mark? Because I have come across 3 mark questions like where simple inspection will finish the problem, but I don't want to lose marks for no working out :/
In HSC you'd lose a mark, but in school it depends on the teacher. If teacher is nice and they know u knew what u were doing they will give u full marks for the right answer by itself. In HSC, if u dont go 100 percent by the guidelines, no full marks.

COngrats on 99 in MX1 last year man, I found out recently. :)

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
I like tight butts and I caannot lie! U fellas can not dee ny! when a girl walks in with an itty bitty butt I something something something something BOOM

yeaaa

bleakarcher

HSC
A 2 mark question:

And I put in:

Was that in an exam bro? I think you mean (-1/4) not (-1/8).

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
A 2 mark question:

And I put in:

You lose a mark in the HSC. I was reading the marker's general comments and they said that students should be reminded that they are marked on "mathematical reasoning" as well as their answers, which they explained meant we need to show working out to show we can explain maths logically.

Last edited:

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
You lose a mark in the HSC. I was reading the marker's general comments and they said that students should be reminded that they are marked on "mathematical reasoning" as well as their answers, which they explained meant we need to show working out to show we can explain maths logically.
ah ok then

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
You are right, nevermind my comment lol, I substituted in 'u' and had 1/8 out the front but didn't go on to evaluate the integral to notice that it is multiplied by the 2 when integrating. Sorry, my bad.

Last edited:

bleakarcher

HSC
You are right, nevermind my comment lol, I substituted in 'u' and had 1/8 out the front but didn't go on to evaluate the integral to notice that it is multiplied by the 2 when integrating. Sorry, my bad.
It's fine lol.

HSC
N/A
How can I get myself to study english and science? I spend like 70% of my time on maths :( I will get a terrible atar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)