• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (4 Viewers)

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
I’m starting to accept reality that I didn’t make it - honestly it’s really disappointing although i’m already at a selective school but I don’t like my school cos the teachers are really bad and facilities r so poor so i kinda wanted to move but oh wells

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
Yeah i think it’s common practice amongst all schools to do that even w hornsby girls they called/emailed the successful applicants before sending out results to the unsuccessful applicants
No i meant why would they break up sending the ones to those that made it cos windows said that we have till monday which is very unlikely

Shinji bikari

HSC
I’m starting to accept reality that I didn’t make it - honestly it’s really disappointing although i’m already at a selective school but I don’t like my school cos the teachers are really bad and facilities r so poor so i kinda wanted to move but oh wells
Honestly me too, I’m still far from accepting reality but we’ll get there 😭

HyphoonShah

HSC
partially or fully selective?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)