Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (1 Viewer)

Shinji bikari

HSC
Yeah that’s what i thought too, i reckon they’ll give the actual offers/reserved/rejections out next week
yeah that seems more likely now, but yeah i just thought it would be today bc in the past its always been on a friday at the earliest or monday. why am i even anticipating anything i already know i did so shit they're just going to be out and about with it and say i was unsuccessful

windows64

HSC
yeah that seems more likely now, but yeah i just thought it would be today bc in the past its always been on a friday at the earliest or monday. why am i even anticipating anything i already know i did so shit they're just going to be out and about with it and say i was unsuccessful
ITS ALRIGHT SAME HERE

Shinji bikari

HSC
shouldnt they give a letter and ur results (if it was ur first) regardless of whether you got in or not
Yeah that's what I thought bc it is my first and its been a while now so I don't know why I haven't received anything yet. hbu, did you hear from fort yet?

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
I still haven’t gotten anything - not even my HAST results. what year r u in? i’m referring to the person who got email

Shinji bikari

HSC
for the ones who made it i don’t get why they would break it up
Yeah i think it’s common practice amongst all schools to do that even w hornsby girls they called/emailed the successful applicants before sending out results to the unsuccessful applicants

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)