• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (10 Viewers)

Strawberrymilk267

HSC
Congrats! Did u get offered for your first and second choices?! Girra was my first and only choice.
Thank youuu congrats too! My first choice was hornsby girls and I got on reserve for that and then I kind of made the stupid decision of putting Penrith second and then Girraween third. but it’s all good because I got an offer for both penrith and girraween.
What day and time is your interview?

NervousPanda

HSC
Thank youuu congrats too! My first choice was hornsby girls and I got on reserve for that and then I kind of made the stupid decision of putting Penrith second and then Girraween third. but it’s all good because I got an offer for both penrith and girraween.
What day and time is your interview?
Interview is Monday 21st Oct after school! Kinda nervous. But someone did say offer meant this part is just formalities and document checks.

Strawberrymilk267

HSC
Interview is Monday 21st Oct after school! Kinda nervous. But someone did say offer meant this part is just formalities and document checks.
Yeah same did they tell you to come at 4? I think it’s just for formalities and maybe it’s like an orientation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 8)