You lying Bi%$#es (1 Viewer)

django_

HSC
all i know is...when u see a hot guy with ugly chick, and vice versa, u know its true love :)

HSC
i said it once
n im only gonna say it 3 more times after this

but dude girls go for the rebels. i used 2 be a nice guy. then i realised wat i needed to do . i changed as a person to the badass i am today. n now i have chicks on every part of my body

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
django_ said:
all i know is...when u see a hot guy with ugly chick, and vice versa, u know its true love :)
or she puts out and hes a fucker. i dont go for hot guys cos they think they are rebel without a cause and they'll be bagging my groceries some day.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
that sounds so gross, are u insinuating that one day you're gunna be rich, and they'll probably be poor..need a job to fund their drug addiction, so you'll be able to afford their 'services' to 'bag' your metaphorical 'grocceries'.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
PookieMonster said:
or she puts out and hes a fucker. i dont go for hot guys cos they think they are rebel without a cause and they'll be bagging my groceries some day.
No, I think you don't go for hot guys because they'll see you for who you really are. A filthy filthy whore ... sorry, that just slipped out, I meant Maddox's bitch.

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
django_ said:

What about ugly guy/ugly girl? True love/mutual attraction or no choice? =P

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
D_A said:
What about ugly guy/ugly girl? True love/mutual attraction or no choice? =P
i think the term Darwin used was 'natural selection' :)

blonde

dezzy said:
naming the thread "You lying Bitches" is disregarding a woman's feelings and interests?
good one.

i think this guy needs to calm down a bit.
what the hell do you think most of us girls are trying to find? a nice genuine guy who for one does not call us names like bitches/whores/sluts!
and anyway, i for one have found it really difficult to find a decent guy who is interested in me for all the right reasons.

HSC
well a nice guy wouldn't call them a bitch for one

alot of girls go for the nice guys mate, only if they have good looks though, if your ugly and nice then ur FUCKED lol eg. me.

people always want what they can't have, they seem to overlook what they CAN have....be a challenge and you'll drive em crazy, again, only if u have looks

Last edited:

BabySilver

HSC
yeah Define nice! I know lots of nice guys who call me bitch.. although it is my nick name

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
I think there are three types of girls in this world:

1. the ones who go for the hot guys although they are assholes and don't even glance at u when u don't meet their standards....these girls look at the exterior hence they will never find happiness

2. the ones who go for the funny man...the guy that brightens your day when you've had it rough

3. and finally the ones who go for the nice and polite ones who actually have personality

Personally I go for number 3......and so far I have found that only one guy fits into that category....and he's GAY!....someone plz try to prove me wrong.

Jase

HSC
I think there are two types of girls in this world.

1. Ones who can't be categorised

2. Ones who can.

Unfortunately, the population of 2 is zero, so everyone should stop making sweeping generalisations.

BabySilver

HSC
And to top it all off.. thare ate 10 types of people in the worl, ones who know bianry and ones that don't

Alteranively.. there are 3 types of peopel in the world.. ones who can count and whones who can't

HSC
Jase said:

2. Ones who can.

Unfortunately, the population of 2 is zero, so everyone should stop making sweeping generalisations.

u ever seen the movie clueless, or legally blonde, there are really girls like that believe it or not so i wouldnt exactly say that population is zero lol

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Jase said:

2. Ones who can.

She loves it!
I dont think the population is ZERO but it is soooo minute that a hell of a lot of girls get placed into categories by others even though its not true.

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
*rolls eyes* Omg, exactly the same can be said of guys! It's not girls or guys that like to fuck people over, it's individuals. It's got nothing to do with what sex you are. This girl doesn't want anything more than friendship with you - she's not a bitch for that! How can you think that you have enough understanding of people's relationships to be able to say honestly that all these guys are arseholes? I'm sure in some cases you're right, but what's not a nice guy to you might be something completely different to someone else. Stop whinging and move on. Someone right will come along for you, as long as you don't make such a point of insulting the entire female population with your generalisations (if that's the path you want to follow, good luck finding a nice girl).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)