Your favoutire exam conditions (1 Viewer)

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
f3nr15 said:
Its the Half-Yearlys, exams suck anyway, but there are environmental factors that may improve your performance or suit your preferences...

Heres my favourite exam conditions:

Low ambient noise -

I dont like the hall being dead silent, neither do I like recess or lunch where kids come out, shout and play.

Wide spacing from other students -

Dont like the English exams due to the fact everyone must sit for it and therefore the hall becomes full and there is a person at every seat. I liked my Physics exam where we were kept a distance away from the Senior Science students.

Clock at a suitable angle and position -

Its important to have a clock on the front of the exam hall/room, it is pointless to have it anywhere else.

Smooth tables -

I just hate it when I happen to sit at a wooden table with cracks, gaps and crevices and often I happen to punch a small hole into the paper while writing, very frustrating. The newer tables with a smooth flat tables are what I always try to occupy first. Dont forget to check your seat, one sucker managed to sit on a wet tissue before looking.
Agreed.
Also, I prefer sitting away from other students who breathe loudly and/or sniff alot.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
lilman said:
ahhhh at the end of exams throughout high school, some of us has made this clicking noise by moving your finger into the webby bit in your hands. Which is pretty stupid
Haha..
????:s

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
kimmi06 said:
AGREED! last year this girl behind me could not stop sniffing, it was ridiculous and lasted throughout the entire exam. I wanted to shove a pen up her nostril. damn sniffing bitch. and yes, being able to see a clock is definately necessary!
I agree, but I usually dont mind if theres noise 10 minutes before the end of the exam, because I get restless and often laugh and giggle with others in the room ... Before that, I want some quiet ...

vizman

HSC
rofl damn being able to see the clock is so damn important. for the SC i thought i had only 30 min and rushed through the whole test - before realising i still had 45 minutes left after i had finished :mad1:

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
yeahh.. i completely agree as well..
i hate it when the people are sniffing as well. thats annoying

oh yeah.. i remember .. for my SC.. there was this woman supervisor with the largest kahunas.. and the dudes always asked for water and so they could look at her cleavage :|
it was nastii !

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Often I look around during an exam and everyone has their shoes off and getting comfy, hee.

I like roomy tables and spacious rooms and a well-lit, well ventilated room. Stuffy rooms filled with hot (or cold) air is uncool.

HSC
kb1509 said:
oh yeah.. i remember .. for my SC.. there was this woman supervisor with the largest kahunas.. and the dudes always asked for water and so they could look at her cleavage :|
it was nastii !
rofl. what were the marks of the males for the sc at your school like?

Tublet

HSC
Tissues are a must, i hate people that sniffle while im a test.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
try doing maths on word lol.
Haha I tired that once, when I was too lazy to get up and get my maths exercise book. I attempted to do Trignometry on MS Word. :eek:

jameso7

HSC
i agree with the not deadly silent but not much noise thing, but the things i REALLY hate and always seem to happen are
- uneven/wobly desk
- flickering lights
- a ceiling fan that creaks
:mad:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
jameso7 said:
i agree with the not deadly silent but not much noise thing, but the things i REALLY hate and always seem to happen are
- uneven/wobly desk
- flickering lights
- a ceiling fan that creaks
:mad:
WA ! Thanks for ideas ... I dont see many flickering lights around anymore, but in previous years in classes and exams, they were a major annoyance ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)