Your favoutire exam conditions (1 Viewer)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
pigeons entering the hall and flapping about ^___^
That has happened too many times for me to remember... :(

I ahd my first half-yearly this morning: General Maths. Everyone was complaining about how hard it was. I think I was the only one who found it easy. Looks like it was a good decision dropping from 2-unit. :p

xoxo

HSC
i agree definitely that u shood have the clock infront....for my sc i had the clock to the right of me...so whenever i needed to look ...i was always afraid of doing so in case it looked like was cheating...

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Birds fly and then smash into our windows sometimes. must be really clean or something.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
m0ofin said:
Birds fly and then smash into our windows sometimes. must be really clean or something.
We had that happen to us during my Ext English lesson last Wed. Very very funny.

jest

HSC
i don't like it when the supervisor/teacher is standing right behind me, it feels like they're reading my asnwers... so i prefer to sit against the wall

HSC
jest said:
i don't like it when the supervisor/teacher is standing right behind me, it feels like they're reading my asnwers... so i prefer to sit against the wall
lol, yeah. my bio teacher walked up to me around 5 minutes into my d&t exam and he told me i was going to fail. i even heard that he started reading my friend's chemistry paper towards the end and then just slipped it on the floor. as a joke of course. :)

HSC
well, he always acts like a jerk and he's always good for a laugh. the kid already finished his exam paper btw and he was just flicking through it making sure the student did all that he could

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
i have this fat teacher. and when we was supervising our exams.. it was like an earthquake shook each time he stepped.. and it was so loud..
so ANNOYING lol

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Well I'm perpetually cursed for every big exam because for 3 years running, I've always been at the front or the back of the gym. Doesn't sound bad, huh?

Well the front is connected to the canteen which plays the radio loud enough to be fully audible in the gym and the back is connected to the drama room which seems to synchronise their music playing time with my exams.

The worse thing is they always manage to play catchy songs and songs that I know the lyrics to which are the most distracting type of songs.

Last edited:

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
On another note, I'm at a new school this year so I'm crossing my fingers for nice exam conditions this year. :)

HSC
~shinigami~ said:
Well the front is connected to the canteen which plays the radio loud enough to be fully audible in the gym and the back is connected to the drama room which seems to synchronise their music playing time with my exams.
Our music room is right next, connected to the examination hall. They did good with the sound insulation but the bass is still there.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
well, he always acts like a jerk and he's always good for a laugh. the kid already finished his exam paper btw and he was just flicking through it making sure the student did all that he could
k.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Yr 12 rooms? Sounds nice, we have no such thing. Our rooms are so dodgy that our room numbers are drawn on by permanent marker.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
FranzFerinand said:
wow. you guys have 'year 12 rooms'? we share all ours.. =P
We share our rooms as well, but the majority of classes in the Year 12 rooms are for year 12 students, you'll rarely see another grade in those rooms.
~shinigami~ said:
Yr 12 rooms? Sounds nice, we have no such thing. Our rooms are so dodgy that our room numbers are drawn on by permanent marker.
Our school was quite lucky, we received a government grant a few years ago to fix up the school, and in the process virtually renewed the whole school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)