Your First Ever Crush - Where Are They Now? (1 Viewer)

mr_robato

HSC
My first ever crush was on my cousin when we was kids. I feel she had a thing for me as well back in the days.

Then my family and I moved to Australia, she is still back *where i come from*. Saw her at another cousins wedding a few months ago when I was there. She's still got a pretty face, but her body has turned out.... not curvaceous, she's not overweight, just lacks the curves.

Yeah you guys are probably "ew, incest" this and that, the fact is people are OKAY with marrying cousins back *where I come from*. Obviously now I don't approve of the practice now that I am westernized :p

I saw her twice in my 23 day visit, didn't speak at all (mainly cos of the conservative nature of the place), didn't want to, but deep down *the little me* still had a thing for her :D

She def had a thing for me too, but oh well.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
no idea

last time i saw him was when i had him tie my shoelaces
ooh i saw him the other day.. after like 10 years and he's one of those really ugly lads

thank god for my loss!

ubernuton

HSC
a girl call rylie was my first real crush, i knew her for a week in year 6, we went on some stupid religous camp, me and a guy that where in the same cabin both liked her. i guess that is where i started helping other guys to get the girl i like

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
saw her one new years eve

but she was far away in the crowd

after fireworks

when everyone was trying to get a train home

and you had to like swim through people to get to the train station
:(

probs wasnt even her k

danal353

HSC
i'm pretty sure my first real crush thinks i'm annoying... actually he's probably forgotten that i still exist :(

johony

HSC
now a fat, fake tan coated slurry whos just turned 18.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I saw him when I went shopping a couple of weeks ago.

I looked at him, he looked at me, then we looked away.

High_Pride

HSC
Its amazing how much they change from year 6 to year 12.

Anyone found theirs on Twitter, Facebook, etc.?

BigBoyJames_

Banned
HSC
N/A
My first ever crush was on my cousin when we was kids. I feel she had a thing for me as well back in the days.

Then my family and I moved to Australia, she is still back *where i come from*. Saw her at another cousins wedding a few months ago when I was there. She's still got a pretty face, but her body has turned out.... not curvaceous, she's not overweight, just lacks the curves.

Yeah you guys are probably "ew, incest" this and that, the fact is people are OKAY with marrying cousins back *where I come from*. Obviously now I don't approve of the practice now that I am westernized :p

I saw her twice in my 23 day visit, didn't speak at all (mainly cos of the conservative nature of the place), didn't want to, but deep down *the little me* still had a thing for her :D

She def had a thing for me too, but oh well.
admit it you wank over her.

Cataclysm

HSC
She's now extremely hot and dating the captain of the rugby team....
-FML

BiancaMaree

HSC
Hahaha my first crush was a guy i went to preschool with. and now in year 10. were still go to school together. we hav from preschool til now. but its okay were best mates. his my deb partner :)

cherii2007

HSC
My first crush was in Year 4.
We got back in contact. :) And I like him again.

Haha thats all ima say 'cause i'm a little paranoid.

HSC
Mine goes to my best friend's school now, and apparently he's a real wanker. Lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)