Your 'thing'. (not about penises) (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I really love guys butts. No, scratch that. I love guys with chunky butts..you know, the really fleshy ones, sit pretty high, you just wanna grab it..yeh, you know what I'm talkin bout :p

Other than that..personality and charisma floats my boat.
I knew a guy who's livejournal nickname was chunky_butt. Maybe I should set you up

ChicShit

HSC
Asian boys & half asain boys! :)
preferably intellects, not gangsta
tehehe..

clare22

HSC
Eyes definately do rate with me - i love green eyes the best....not many people have them and are kinda cheeky, impish and mysterious

A good smile is always attractive but the main thing is if they can make you laugh...thats all i want, if they make u laugh so hard u can cry, or if they are witty and smart or if they bring u even the smallest giggle then they are DEFINATELY attractive.....

i prefer someone who is more confident than me but not tooo confident that u dont feel comfortable....ya just want a guy who u can laugh and relax with...if ya got that - ya got it all!! xx

PrettyVacant

HSC
I like Braces (for the teeth) and maybe other kinky things that I can't say on here.

i(L)ski

HSC
Bit of a gravedig mate.

But in response to the question, it's getting back that smile. You know you're attracted to someone when you can look them in the eye and not feel embarrassed, or the need to look away. When you both get caught in that moment, there's nothing better im thinking.

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Co-incidental that the day I start posting again after over a year, this thread re-emerges?

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
Smile and sweet eyes
extremely intelligent and caring
have lots and lots of patient ( which i don't have )
open minded
appreciate dark humour
look doesn't work for me for some reason, just doesn't seriously i don't know why ( yes if some good looking guy is infront of me i will look and thats abt it , i just don't take appearence seriously in terms of choosing a partner.)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Face. in terms of looks
nice and relaxed in terms of personality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)