Your 'thing'. (not about penises) (1 Viewer)

HSC
see ive said some wierd thigns around them like one guy brought up that some girl he was going to go out with has a moustache, and i laughed and said wow thats feral ... then i said well dont girls have to grow it a bit so they can wax it off?! and that basically was one of my wierd moments that shes heard

i still think she reckons im wierd :p it'd flattering to me to think what you're saying!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
hehhe
well in that case, she either thinks you're pretty weird/socially retarded (heheh :p) or she'd just rather not talk to you caus she doesnt want to laugh her head off all the time :p

HSC
:O cut

however the one action that contradicts that was when i avoided her more she opened up more, can you explain that!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
maybe she wanted your attention?

hehe she's a girl, some girls bar you and then come running back with massively open arms when you bar them. they dont like a taste of their own medicine

HSC
that seems the logical explanation for her action
is there any purpose too this game or should i just not take her too heart? she's hot!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
guys...youre ruining my mojo. that post was meant to attract desperate asian girls :(

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Casmira said:
that seems the logical explanation for her action
is there any purpose too this game or should i just not take her too heart? she's hot!
she might be playing with you, she might want to string you along...i wouldnt have a clue. safe option would be to just go with the flow & see what happens - you might get a chick out of it ;)

HSC
if i did my ego would inflate bigger than it already is! might need a trolley to support it at that stage

HSC
ego boost ftw

but seriously dont see what a girl like her would see in me! oh well, low standards isnt a crime

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Casmira said:
ego boost ftw

but seriously dont see what a girl like her would see in me! oh well, low standards isnt a crime
touche.

alic

HSC
i would have to say eyes and ankles i dnt know why but they cnt be fat just right

HSC
N/A
Wow, ankles? Thats..different!
Damn, I dont have a thing. Am I weird? In fact, I don't understand this concept :confused: . People vary so much physically. I see people as completely individual and everyone has something attractive about them. Its just that some people's attractive qualities are greater than other peoples. Its like a puzzle of qualities, and if the pieces fall together in a certain way, something just clicks and makes them attractive to me.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
um like pyschically. i like guys with brown hair. not blonde. dont know why. but yeh. i guess i do like some blondes. but i have never dated a blonde :/

and i really really really like blue eyes... like heaps. i dont know why

but in a personality i really like guys with soul. like depth.

and intelligence. i couldnt ever date a stupid person :/ not like im the smartest person to grace this planet. like im actually quite the ditz. but yeh. i like the smart ones :)

and a guy that can make me laugh. but most people want someone who makes them laugh.. not many people like people who boooooooooooooorrrrrrrres them :/ i dont think so anyway..

and i really like musicians. at least espeically atm :eek::eek:

Last edited:

Dr_Doom

HSC
I like black hair, long and straight. Actually i don't care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)