Your 'thing'. (not about penises) (1 Viewer)

olivjarr

HSC
For me it is all in the eyes! not the colour or the shape althoguth they help, but there is just something about them, like their eye aura! But the make or break thing with guys is their attitudes and manners. i have known guys that act all macho trying to impress, and that totally turns me off. i rather a guy who is actually nice, pays attention and shows that he genuinely cares! (corny i know). good penises are good though (had to mention them)

T-Boner

HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
If a guy can sit and have a conversation with me, and actually participating in more than just the stupid small talk rather than just listening
hahaha now theres a woman straight after my own heart. that, along with an open sence of humour are two essentials for me relationship wise. cant stand girls who have either nothing to talk to or are unable to get to the point where we can both open up.

looks wise, iv just started to realise im an absolute sucker for the 'cute' girls, the petite girls with the cute faces that u just cant get enough of. met one on saturday night but pfft she's taken haha i musnt be the only one with that criterea! blonde or brunette, i dont mind, as long as they are cute. dont wanna sound like some over-patriotic tool but nothing beats the aussie girls in my eyes, preferably the beachy-chick style happening too.

fuck im starting to sound picky, no wonder im still single hahahaha

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
smart, quiet, innocent kind of girl.. but not too nerdy and knows how to have a good time.

macka18au

HSC
the thing that attract me more then anything is a good personality, and that they are easy to get along with.(yes there may be fights, but they dont really mean anything in the relationship, they are spats that every1 has at some point in their lives.) flirting and a friendship before a relationship make it worth the wait, and generally these are the relationships that last the longest.
the part that evryone is concerned with atm is sex, but without the love and meaning behind it, what is the diference between a one night stand and relationship sex??in a relationshiop if there is sex than it has to have feelings and meaning behind it, or what was the point of it??
yeah the chick might have something wrong, maybe tits are too small or something, but does that change the fact that u wouldnt b mates with her?? no, so why should ppl with little things like that be left out??
my ex had small tits, and there was a relationship with sex behind it, but the was the passion and feeling behind it.it wasn’t all the time either, just when it felt right.
But my point is that why is there such a need now days for all sex and no feeling and personality of friendship before a relationship??

Dr_Doom

HSC
macka18au said:
the thing that attract me more then anything is a good personality, and that they are easy to get along with.(yes there may be fights, but they dont really mean anything in the relationship, they are spats that every1 has at some point in their lives.) flirting and a friendship before a relationship make it worth the wait, and generally these are the relationships that last the longest.
the part that evryone is concerned with atm is sex, but without the love and meaning behind it, what is the diference between a one night stand and relationship sex??in a relationshiop if there is sex than it has to have feelings and meaning behind it, or what was the point of it??
yeah the chick might have something wrong, maybe tits are too small or something, but does that change the fact that u wouldnt b mates with her?? no, so why should ppl with little things like that be left out??
my ex had small tits, and there was a relationship with sex behind it, but the was the passion and feeling behind it.it wasn’t all the time either, just when it felt right.
But my point is that why is there such a need now days for all sex and no feeling and personality of friendship before a relationship??

Hey it's easter tomorrow aye? It gets less and less exciting each year.

HSC
I like big guys and also i love geeks!! i know weird i get knocked by my friends hahaha

arrested development
HSC
I enjoy boys who are skinny, feminine-looking, slightly fucked-up, creative and talented. Yes. Bonus points for make up, too.

frootloop

HSC
princess_ariel said:
I like guys who are highly-intelligent and possess a witty sense of humour. He must be able to carry interesting conversations (and whip up funny repartees) on topics ranging from the philosophical to the scientific. Yet at the same time, he can also be playful and silly. Sadly, I don't think there are many such guys around...
:uhhuh: Yup, that's the gist of my 'thing'.

Although.. I'd be a tad intimidated by a 'highly-intelligent' guy. If he was a super genius I'd just feel stupid around him. 'Average' guys that still possess a wicked sense of humour are cool too.

HSC
what do girls do if theyre intimiated by a "smart" guy, everyone at my work thinks im smart (lmao! far from it) and some people act a little dodgy around me, could it be that?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Casmira said:
what do girls do if theyre intimiated by a "smart" guy, everyone at my work thinks im smart (lmao! far from it) and some people act a little dodgy around me, could it be that?
dodgy in what sense?

everyone else, correct me if i'm wrong..i havent been there, done that, but i guess they might either:
- be pretty shy around him (because they know they arent/cant get to his level, they feel small/inferior compared to him)
- try to act really smart (either to try and get to his level so that he'll like them, or caus they want to compete with him)

HSC
alby said:
dodgy in what sense?

everyone else, correct me if i'm wrong..i havent been there, done that, but i guess they might either:
- be pretty shy around him (because they know they arent/cant get to his level, they feel small/inferior compared to him)
- try to act really smart (either to try and get to his level so that he'll like them, or caus they want to compete with him)
basically they pretend i dont exist almost, and only talk to me if they want something. this one in particular sometimes is dead shy, or really act smart (could you elaborate what she might do?). every time i catch her on her own for example first thing she does is look down too her feet, see's me then looks away or something her sisters doing same thing except she talks to me

but why?! i dont do much at work except work and thats it, im fairly closed at work.. i have talked a bit but not much, i got to a point where i ignored her then she would start to open up too me more.

GAH YOU CURSED GIRLS CONFUSE ME
whats your verdict manda?

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
I want a girl who is just great to be around and plenty of fun!

litany

Helpfool
HSC
INXS said:
I want a girl who is just great to be around and plenty of fun!
Isn't that what everyone wants.

Excluding masochists and sadists.

Wait.

If two masochists or two sadists are together, then they would be happy too.

--

So - isn't that what everyone wants?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
no they wouldnt. youd need one masochist and one sadist for it to work.
pwned.
----------------------------

furthermore, I'm going through an Asian phase atm. Never had one before. Ever. I really wish to sexy time an Asian. A lot.

True story.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Casmira said:
basically they pretend i dont exist almost, and only talk to me if they want something. this one in particular sometimes is dead shy, or really act smart (could you elaborate what she might do?). every time i catch her on her own for example first thing she does is look down too her feet, see's me then looks away or something her sisters doing same thing except she talks to me

but why?! i dont do much at work except work and thats it, im fairly closed at work.. i have talked a bit but not much, i got to a point where i ignored her then she would start to open up too me more.

GAH YOU CURSED GIRLS CONFUSE ME
whats your verdict manda?
if they're quiet to/around you then i guess they might think you're too smart (or potentially too good) for them (ie. not on their level), and therefore they hide away to save any embarrassment (eg. being shot down by you or just not knowing what to say/what you're on about).

if they were acting smarter around you, it'd be more of a 'hey, i'm smart too..look at me' (maybe not in the attention-whore way though) sort of thing methinks. even if they werent as smart as you (or any other guy for that matter), they might want to try to 'compete' with you or just balance out any power issues that might arise...ie. to become on the same level as you, so that they can get a say in stuff that happens in the workplace (or can just communicate with you).

in your case, i think it might be a bit of the former. they think you're smarter (or 'better') than them, and therefore dont want to feel inferior to you or just to avoid any 'uhh...what're you on about??' moments. by not talking to you unless they're in control on the conversation (start/finish it, specifing/controling the topic), they avoid any sticky situations.

i probably might sound like i know it all...but this' just my 'could happen' idea/view on the situation. dont take this all as fact, that'd just be stuipd :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)