yr 12 formal (2 Viewers)

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
i went to my formal with a girl a hardly knew. i reckon going alone wouldve been better. then again i didnt go to the afterparty either. so sucks to be me

berry580

HSC
trumpet geek said:
Hey guys guess what i theres this really hot guy ive liked for aaaages and i asked him to be my formal date a few months ago and he said yes and i asked him again a few weeks ago and he stil said yes and i was all happy until the day before the ticked money was due he told me that he has something on that night so he cant come to our formal anymore. Me started CRYING!!! The only reason i wanted to go to the formal is because i thought that i get to go with him. And i bought a new dress and everything!!! Arrrgghhh!!! Everyone please laugh at me hahahahahahaa hahaha ha ha...
Well then he's a d---head. Do you like him or something? Does he know about it?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
im pretty sure he'd know about it, stringing her along like that.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
only from another that is exactly like him

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
shit going to the formal is not about who your with (unless your in along term thing wif sum1) its about having the best night with ur mates who u wont see ever again most likely... fuck all that other hassle shit

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I'd rather go to my formal alone, my school forces you to go with people out of your year. We have no say in who our formal partners are, so most likely, I'm going to end up with an idiot, because well...all the guys in my year are idiots! Argh. And we're not allowed to invite someone else...but of course they got my hopes up first..."Yes you may, given approval, invite someone else. But not if they're your boyfriend."
Well there goes my plan.
I'd actually just rather not go...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
yulia said:
I'd rather go to my formal alone, my school forces you to go with people out of your year. We have no say in who our formal partners are, so most likely, I'm going to end up with an idiot, because well...all the guys in my year are idiots! Argh. And we're not allowed to invite someone else...but of course they got my hopes up first..."Yes you may, given approval, invite someone else. But not if they're your boyfriend."
Well there goes my plan.
I'd actually just rather not go...
sif bf, seans the tutor remember ;)

J

jhakka

80% of the people went to our year 10 formal, and probably will go to our yar 12 formal without someone.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Going with someone is usually a personal thing, if you want to make it special with that special someone, but its great not going with anyone as well, its the final celebration of year 12

J

jhakka

I agree. It should be a personal thing.

Year 10 formal was a lot of fun. Me and my mates just being idiots and enjoying ourselves. There was no pressure to take someone. It was great.

D-Colz

formal bad luck

I was counting on taking my girlfriend to my formal, we broke up a week ago... now i'm lost as to who i'll take

anyone? (jk)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Year 10 formal was a lot of fun. Me and my mates just being idiots and enjoying ourselves..
and that is different from other days because....?

:p

twiddla

Well for us there was suit wearing in year 10 and will be again this time and there's also no alcohol for both yr 10 and yr 12 for us

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
At my year 12 one, they 18 year olds wore wristbands to show that they were 18.

I didn't need to drink at the formal. That was what the afterparty was for.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
ugh the guy i like ive hardly talked to.. every chance i get seems to be ruined by my friends
i have a couple of friends that i could consider but i cant see myself going with them..
i bet ill end up going alone *sigh
in year 10 only like 3 people in my group brought guys and it was fun having more people to have a good time with.. but i dont think many of my friends are bringing guys this year
im more excited about getting all dressed up and stuff.. woo

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
what makes it

:confused: ok some suggestions from u all. coz our teachers want some ideas. and im sposed to give em some... what would make our formal rip? something over the top.... throw some ideas at me or throw some stuff that was epic about yours my way if u can as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)