yr 12 formal (1 Viewer)

KfWang

jhakka said:
You could call him a bastard if his parents weren't married when he was concieved.

hahaha, pardon me, i stand corrected

but seriously, your probably better off just going by yourself and enjoying the night anyway ^^ its only as fun as you and your mates make it

em_516

bludging..
HSC
meh...i'm going to my formal with my mates and i don't care about whether i have a date or not...most people in my year won't because we're not allowed outsiders either...i agree with you guys though...it should be about having fun, not about who you're seen with...going with your mates means no regrets..well, hopefully none..!

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
my experience :)
yr 12 formal.. with gf + mates .. great night nice after party.. danced with her all night and just made it special

medball like a formal + unltd alcohol and whole medschool... no date.. drank with my uni buddies (male and female) till we got shit faced and when the music got pumping.. hit on 2nd yrs and just had a good time ^^

u make it as fun as u can.. :) i got lots of good pictures from both.. so im happy too

got another one coming up soon should be good ;)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
every med school has one.. some are pretti dull and others r pretti lively..
we also hav annual convention... its suppose to be lik 1 week of education and party..
next year: med student convention in sydney... this year it was hobart.. so i didnt go..

very good cos lik med school is lik high school.. unlike other courses and convention is well unlike anyother experience

nicksta_40

HSC
i asked a great girl to my formal, but her bf wouldn't let her come :( now i dont' know who to take

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
You asked someone with a boyfriend? Jesus, that's keen.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
its not that bad, as long as you know the boundaries, the bf must be pretty umm, insecure :p

you can always take me nick ;)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
But come on, there's how many people in this world and he asks a chick with a bf? That's uber-stupid.

J

jhakka

I said it before (in this thread or somewhere else).

Don't ask someone with a boyfriend or girlfriend. The end.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
well yeah, obviously youve only really got a 50 50 chance of taking her, but the bf saying no is a tad possessive and insecure dont you think. If he trusted his gf, then he wouldnt have any problem, cos maybe its like you cant take people outside your school or something.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Oh my God, at least justin agrees with me. THERE IS PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA!!

J

jhakka

AsyLum said:
well yeah, obviously youve only really got a 50 50 chance of taking her, but the bf saying no is a tad possessive and insecure dont you think. If he trusted his gf, then he wouldnt have any problem, cos maybe its like you cant take people outside your school or something.
I wouldn't be comfortable with someone taking me girlfriend, even though I trust her more than anyone else I know.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha, shhh im trying to be supportive to the guy :p plus its not that bad if something happens on the night and you two get kinda close and phwoar! before you know it you parking your cazbah in her overnight motel!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm not being supportive, I'm being honest when I say it's FUCKING STUPID!

J

jhakka

AsyLum said:
haha, shhh im trying to be supportive to the guy :p plus its not that bad if something happens on the night and you two get kinda close and phwoar! before you know it you parking your cazbah in her overnight motel!
So in other words, your message to the guy is:

Don't be posessive. Let her go to another bloke's formal and even possibly have sex. :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
In a short answer, YES :D

hahaha, ok ok, that was kinda pretty stupid nick :p perhaps you should tried others first and THEN as a last resort if you got desperate and only if you two were really close friends (who were fuck buddies in secret)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
pfft, shhh :p theres a fineline between idiot and genius :D

i aim to blur that line even more!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
You're deep in Idiot Territory. You're not even close to the line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)