yr 12 formal (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

AsyLum said:
pfft, shhh :p theres a fineline between idiot and genius :D

i aim to blur that line even more!
No. There is no line. That's just what idiots say to make themselves feel better.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hahaha, shhh !! :D thats offensive for those idiots to be associated with me

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha, *hides*

muahhaha now you will never see me in my invisible cloth of hiding +6

J

jhakka

AsyLum said:
haha, *hides*

muahhaha now you will never see me in my invisible cloth of hiding +6
Just because the cloth is transparent doesn't mean everything under it is.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
:(

damn, i knew i shouldnt have bought no frills ><

nicksta_40

HSC
i let my ex (then current gf) go to a formal with another guy, i saw no harm in it, hence y i asked this girl with a bf. I took a risk i know, but im not one to die wondering

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
well i was gonna go on my own if i broke up with my bf n i did .. but we are still going together at this point.. but yeh .. there is absolutely nothing wrong with going alone.. i rekon it would be mad.. although im probly only saying this because parents have to come to our formal so i wont JUST be surronded by a bunch of gurls with their gorgeous dates

Last edited:

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
my ex asked me to take him to my formal, seeing that he used to come to my school.
:confused:

ska: wow, you have to go with your parents!

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
jhakka said:
I said it before (in this thread or somewhere else).

Don't ask someone with a boyfriend or girlfriend. The end.
i got asked to one of my formals? she had a bf and she didnt kno i had a gf but my then-gf was ok bout it :)

Last edited:
J

jhakka

SKA said:
well i was gonna go on my own if i broke up with my bf n i did .. but we are still going together at this point.. but yeh .. there is absolutely nothing wrong with going alone.. i rekon it would be mad.. although im probly only saying this because parents have to come to our formal so i wont JUST be surronded by a bunch of gurls with their gorgeous dates
I don't think THAT much supervision is necessary.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Hey guys guess what i theres this really hot guy ive liked for aaaages and i asked him to be my formal date a few months ago and he said yes and i asked him again a few weeks ago and he stil said yes and i was all happy until the day before the ticked money was due he told me that he has something on that night so he cant come to our formal anymore. Me started CRYING!!! The only reason i wanted to go to the formal is because i thought that i get to go with him. And i bought a new dress and everything!!! Arrrgghhh!!! Everyone please laugh at me hahahahahahaa hahaha ha ha...
You should consider taking me as a replacement. I'd love to know if you're in the Sydney region.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Though I would hope they aren't in their 50's. Otherwise why would they be in year 12 in 2004? I assume late 30's.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Trumpet Geek, hit me up for that formal replacement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)