live action Dragonball movie (2 Viewers)

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
I was really into dragonball z but this just looks shit. Piccolo doesnt even look like piccolo. He looks like some deformed vampire from Blade 2. I watched the trailer, didn't look good. I might still watch it just in case.

Last edited:

LoneWolf1990

HSC
lol it's amazing how we are drawn towards watching this movie yet we all think it sucks

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
um so yeah why would you say that
cause if you saw the anime then you would realise how much of an epic failure this is as they've fucked up Goku by removing his trademark hair!!!!!!!+Piccolo will only turn green when he's mad---what a hulk rip off. On top of that Master Roshi is young!!!!! The people who made this movie are fucking high!!!!

gella

HSC
um but i have seen the anime
have sum dvd somewhere thanks to my two nerdy brothers.
but this doesnt mean i cant watch it still

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
um but i have seen the anime
have sum dvd somewhere thanks to my two nerdy brothers.
but this doesnt mean i cant watch it still
Dragonball z wasn't for nerds. Like i remember all the youth of my time watched it. We all got up in the morning and watched it on cheese tv lol. Then came to school and discussed it.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I saw the preview for Dragonball while watching the Pink Panther 2 (awesome movie).

It looked great! I'll be going to see it in the holidays :D

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
more excited about

Prince of Tennis live action movie is being planned, CANNOT WAIT...!!!

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
That's true, but the action looks quite good.

And ooo i'd have to watch the Prince of Tennis too when it comes out ^^
i'd put it up for funniest movie of the millenium when it comes out
..well hopefully at least

but its very ironic that theyr coming out at the same times
i mean prince of tennis is just dragonball z with tennis raquets lol..

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Now if they made a live action Metal gear solid film, with Steven Spielberg/Michael Bay/Kojima co-directing, it would totally be epic-fucking-win.

greekgun

HSC
Dragonball z wasn't for nerds. Like i remember all the youth of my time watched it. We all got up in the morning and watched it on cheese tv lol. Then came to school and discussed it.
haha i remember those days, i was like in yr 5 then...i remember the whole yr level watching it and we used to come to skool and go crazy because goku pwded vegeta and wat no...man those were the golden days.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Dragonball Z was my number one childhood cartoon. I watched it again recently, and still think it's a decent show. This "live-action" version of it will only defame this greatness. I'm still going to see it though...

I'm just wondering if it's going to be one of those "so-bad-that-it's-good" movies are one of those "so-bad-that-it's-really-really-bad" movies.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
haha i remember those days, i was like in yr 5 then...i remember the whole yr level watching it and we used to come to skool and go crazy because goku pwded vegeta and wat no...man those were the golden days.
ah the good days of when people had actual ideas instead of making live action anime

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
I'm not joking... i'm still nevertheless looking forward to it.

How did it kill the anime for you?
Lol, the whole thing is just retarded, words cannot explain it's failness.
Guess you will just have to watch it for yourself to decide. I mean i know it is an adaptation but it is shocking. Nevertheless, heard they are already writing the script for a sequel called 'Dragonbal Reborn'. Who knows maybe it will be like the anime and get better when they start the Dragon Ball Z movies.

You can watch it here if you can't wait till the release date lol: Dragon Ball Evolution - watch-movies.net Watch Movies Online For Free Full Movie Downloads

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Lol, the whole thing is just retarded, words cannot explain it's failness.
Guess you will just have to watch it for yourself to decide. I mean i know it is an adaptation but it is shocking. Nevertheless, heard they are already writing the script for a sequel called 'Dragonbal Reborn'. Who knows maybe it will be like the anime and get better when they start the Dragon Ball Z movies.

You can watch it here if you can't wait till the release date lol: Dragon Ball Evolution - watch-movies.net Watch Movies Online For Free Full Movie Downloads
AHA ok, i'll tell you what i think about it when i watch it.

I won't watch it just yet... i still and trying to study =="

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)