Fuckin young love... (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
There's couples in my school in year 12 who are way more pathetic & way less mature than some of the 8th graders.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
There's couples in my school in year 12 who are way more pathetic & way less mature than some of the 8th graders.
i do second that, it really depends on the person, but as a general rule, most thirteen year olds have no idea about life, it depends on experience aswell.

ay0_x

HSC
i do second that, it really depends on the person, but as a general rule, most thirteen year olds have no idea about life, it depends on experience aswell.
Oh, I know ;) I was just saying how pathetic most 17 year olds in "love" are aswell.

IndianPrideBby

HSC
In short they dont have the maturity to understand wtf there going on about.
+ 1
buh depends on how mature they r 4 theyr age
my frend had hurr 1st boyf in yr 8 n it was meaningful...buh lastd few munths...
anotha frend had hurr 1st tha same yr n t lastd 1 yr

ay0_x

HSC
A few months, in year 8, does not constitute a meaningful relationship.

How much do you wanna bet they'll forget each other's faces and surnames by the time they're 21?

thought so.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
+ 1
buh depends on how mature they r 4 theyr age
my frend had hurr 1st boyf in yr 8 n it was meaningful...buh lastd few munths...
anotha frend had hurr 1st tha same yr n t lastd 1 yr
Buy a fucking vowel, Bby.......

ay0_x

HSC
Out of all the things wrong with that poster and her post, you decide to attack her race.

-_-

Sprangler

HSC
Love was invented by Hollywood and Disney, so obviously kids think they know what it is.
For all you older people acting superior just because you're older? You're jealous of them, for they haven't reached the age where they realize that love doesn't actually exist and that people just end up lowering their standards and settling with whoever can stand them.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Love was invented by Hollywood and Disney, so obviously kids think they know what it is.
For all you older people acting superior just because you're older? You're jealous of them, for they haven't reached the age where they realize that love doesn't actually exist and that people just end up lowering their standards and settling with whoever can stand them.
interesting way of putting it.

toyaah

HSC
Ok so a couple of thirteen year olds were just screaming at each other outside my damn window about the "love" they shared and how they "couldnt believe he'd do that" and that "she thought he loved her" after they'd been together for 3 months so i started thinking... do u guys think that 8th graders reallyknw a thing about love, or are they just blind and stupid?

i guess it really depends.
maybe not a year8
but iv been with my boyfriend since i was in year9
&its love.
so i guess it depends on the person?

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
noone's acting superior, you learn from experience and generally older people have more experience, and remember how they felt when they were their age. i knew when i was that age that the multiple boyfriends i had meant nothing, i only started learning what love constitutes when i was fifteen & my relationship lasted over a year, and i look back on that now and think of how naive i was. am now in a relationship that's lasted for one and a half years, and pretty sure i love my boyfriend, but at the same time i'm realistic about my expectations, maybe it will last, maybe it won't.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Kids fuck around, get hurt, make mistakes, learn from them and grow. Their lovelives sound irrelevant and laughable to the older person but we were all there once.

We all need to start somewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)