Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
How long you been waiting bruvva? I ordered a textbook off there last Wednesday night.
Ordered on July 27 lolz, every other book got here on Wednesday or before then.

Have you seen the South Park adaptation of this novel? All you need.
lol yeah this is what I went off in my first tute! Didn't get up to explaining the robot monkeys though :(

HSC
N/A
They make me concentrate fairly intensely upon anything that I happen to be doing. So if I'm browsing bos or setting up my calendar when I take them, that's what I keep doing.
going for my test on the 17th at the brain and mind institute

gimme some tips bruvva

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
For the first time book depository has disappointed me :( :( Great Expectations still has not arrived and of course it's the book I needed the fastest!
its 9.95 in australia

lala2

Banned
HSC
Has anyone had experience applying for jobs with selection criteria? If so, do you rehash what you write on your statement of claims in the skills section of your resume, or should you put in different skills in the skills section, or just leave out the skills section altogether? :confused: I've received conflicting responses from two people who both got into hospital positions.

Also, what do you reckon they want me to write for this?!

"proven ability to contribute positively to the pharmacy and multidisciplinary nature of health care"

Is the key word "proven", or "ability to", and what on earth does "contribute positively to" mean? Do you reckon if I write some airy fairy shit about how enthuasiastic and motivated and initiative-taking I am that will cut it? Argh job applications!

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
No, it's for hospital pharmacy.
k

well

i wouldn't put a skills section in your resume but whatever doesn't really matter.

focus on the selection criteria. use lots of examples, especially when it says stuff like proven ability. make them up if you have to. like if you write you're enthuasiastic and motivated and initiative-taking then mention all the times when this helped you to blah blah blah

spence

HSC
Work was so shit tonight
ahh

so YR spence

maeks cents meow
Yes. Yes I am
Michael wasn't there for the birth of Jan's baby so he could secretly mark it. That means the baby could be anyones... except michaels.
Still haven't seen that episode. New DVD needs to be out already!
we don't get new trains at all on the northern line :<
On the plus side though, the new train timetables actually look quite good. Like a 3 minute wait at Epping for an express

kokodamonkey

HSC
i might have to lend you the dvds... i got all episodes up to the end of season5... i.e.. allof them.. currently watching some in bed :p

HSC
N/A
im rearranging my bedROOM, so current there are stacks of books, magaziness, and semen soaked bedroom socks waiting to be moved tommorow.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Don't worry Tamara, if you're finding it difficult, you can bet that everyone else in your cohort is.

And if you'd like something to smash, may I suggest:
mmmm, I wish <3 <3 <3

love Jake Gyllenhaal :eek::eek::eek:

Oh, but fantastically, I'm not just following examples now, I WORKED OUT THE THEORY BEHIND IT :) It's all ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)