Non-uniform circular motion (1 Viewer)

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Shouldn't you 09ers be studying rather than bitching at each in this thread? lol :p
Yep, 09'ers... (ie not me =D)

Oh by the way, this aint my account. A friend left it on when he was around here. I thought I'd have some fun and waste y'all's time and use this, seeing as he's hasn't touched a computer for a week or so now.

I think I got jchoi and a few people really good, looking at their long responses. Must've taken them some thought :p

Anyway, I'm doing 4U next year. I did 3U this year, does 4U get much harder? Is this circular motion stuff hard?

People people, some things in life just don't matter. Now I'm gonna have to explain where all the red reps came from, oh well :D

Ciao

/jm01 logs off.

shaon0

HSC

Oh by the way, this aint my account. A friend left it on when he was around here. I thought I'd have some fun and waste y'all's time and use this, seeing as he's hasn't touched a computer for a week or so now.

I think I got jchoi and a few people really good, looking at their long responses. Must've taken them some thought :p

Anyway, I'm doing 4U next year. I did 3U this year, does 4U get much harder? Is this circular motion stuff hard?

People people, some things in life just don't matter. Now I'm gonna have to explain where all the red reps came from, oh well :D

Ciao

/jm01 logs off.
That's quite a convenient conclusion. It "was someone else's account," dw people will still neg rep you.

jchoi

HSC
Pot calling the kettle black?
Never learns eh? ;; Gosh, you have statements, but you have no back-ups, or reasoning, or logics for that matter.....

Your stupidity can be seen as a spreading disease, as your posts cause chain reactions, and require us, the people with more than 5% of avg human brain stoop down to your level. Sheesh, do I really have to explain this?

"Pot calling the kettle black?" is not even a sentence. It's a phrase. Lets talk phrases shall we?

"A neg rep can turn into few" wow, you scare me because you neg rep me on a forum, on bored of studies forum, one which we'll of course visit after HSC consistently to check in with our "mates" eh?

Beware! jm01 will phuck your rep up, and that's gonna phuck your life up! So scared.

Anyways, enough with inanity, I had enough fun. Lets get this thread closed cuz the question's been answered.

Last edited:

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC

Ciao

/jm01 logs off.
LOLOLOLOL, nice one, EPIC post. Don't worry i believe you.

lychnobity

HSC
No, technically he is not doing the 2U course as it does not appear on his record of achievement (unless he accelerated). Geez, if you're going to put the door, do it properly.

Pot calling the kettle black?

Geez, does rep mean that much to you? And for the record, I'll get it all back. I have more "friends" on here than you'd imagine. Also, those "friends" could also make five green boxes go to a few red ones. So I'd be careful, I don't want to upset anyone here (ie. those who think treat rep like a goddess). So go for your lives.

I'd be careful. That one could turn in "a few" quite soon.
I lol @ this attempt to intimidate

Ciao

/jm01 logs off.
:haha:

Doesn't change anything

chingyloke

Ex-Prince of Manchester.
HSC
Chemistry, (1/11)
Physics, (1/12)
MX1, (1/8)
MX2, (1/2)
Adv. Eng. (1/30)
EX1, (1/5)
EX2, (1/2)
:tongue::haha::tongue:

holy moly

goodluck in exams!
thanks untouchable. i come from a 400+ school though...so we'll see how i go

K

khorne

Btw, jm01 has his mouth around Azamakumar's cock, so I actually do believe that he has some friends....But looking at that calibre, I think they suit him perfectly.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Btw, jm01 has his mouth around Azamakumar's cock, so I actually do believe that he has some friends....But looking at that calibre, I think they suit him perfectly.
haha. eh. i don't really care.

whether it was his friend's account or not, i had fun =].

yeah cyber bullying is mean but he was annoying 'aight?

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
I was told about this today. heh.

You guys really need to find something better to do than to pick on people younger than yourselves.

Enjoy, I'll be off for a few weeks :cool:

MC Squidge

BOS' Apex Predator
HSC
^
listen fuckhead, everyone here is sick of your shit so do us all a favour and CUNT OFF

lychnobity

HSC
ha, his negs are 16

worth it imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)