call of duty: modern warfare 2 [video] (2 Viewers)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
yeah was lfd2 actually THAT bad or what
Without the fix, its unbearable. I was testing different ways to kill the zombies (not infected humans with a rabies like disease, as described by the OFLC) and noticed:

Minimum blood: it looked like someone sprayed the blood from the wound and it quickly evaporated.

Ragdolling: Everyone knows what this is, it made action games what they are today. IT IS REMOVED in the non-fix version, quite fucking bizarre.

Bodies: Shoot a zombie, watch it evaporate! Yes, they disappear. When testing, me and a few friends thought that maybe we flipped the option off. Nope, bodies simply go to the land of telletubies.

Dismemberment: With a lack of bodies, one would think, "Fuck, atleast there will be limbs flying!" Taking into account the lack of a ragdoll engine and the magical invisible bodies, dismemberment didnt occur once, HSing a zombie with the new Desert Eagle pistol did shit all. Little blood spray to show you hit him, her, it, but nothing more.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Without the fix, its unbearable. I was testing different ways to kill the zombies (not infected humans with a rabies like disease, as described by the OFLC) and noticed:

Minimum blood: it looked like someone sprayed the blood from the wound and it quickly evaporated.

Ragdolling: Everyone knows what this is, it made action games what they are today. IT IS REMOVED in the non-fix version, quite fucking bizarre.

Bodies: Shoot a zombie, watch it evaporate! Yes, they disappear. When testing, me and a few friends thought that maybe we flipped the option off. Nope, bodies simply go to the land of telletubies.

Dismemberment: With a lack of bodies, one would think, "Fuck, atleast there will be limbs flying!" Taking into account the lack of a ragdoll engine and the magical invisible bodies, dismemberment didnt occur once, HSing a zombie with the new Desert Eagle pistol did shit all. Little blood spray to show you hit him, her, it, but nothing more.
Damn, OFLC has miraculously somehow reached new levels of idiocy.

If they had something against dismemberment what about Dead Space and Fallout 3. Have OFLC heard of the word 'consistency'?

The game is about killling bloodthirsty zombies. There's supposed to be gore goddamn it, stop censoring every bloody thing in the name of 'politcal correctness'. What's politically incorrect is the unjustified and inconsistent censorship and screwing up of decent games.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Damn, OFLC has miraculously somehow reached new levels of idiocy.

If they had something against dismemberment what about Dead Space and Fallout 3. Have OFLC heard of the word 'consistency'?

The game is about killling bloodthirsty zombies. There's supposed to be gore goddamn it, stop censoring every bloody thing in the name of 'politcal correctness'. What's politically incorrect is the unjustified and inconsistent censorship and screwing up of decent games.
The amount of stuff edited out is outrageous. I will get screen shots to show the differences.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
SO GUYS, mw2 at game, 'online only price' is $80, while instore its $100, i found out today that if i bought it online i wouldnt get any reward points (yea i have that game card), whereas if i buy in store i'd way $20 extra BUT i'd get 1000 reward points ($1 = 10 points).

where's the cheapest place to buy mw2 for pc?

HSC
SO GUYS, mw2 at game, 'online only price' is $80, while instore its $100, i found out today that if i bought it online i wouldnt get any reward points (yea i have that game card), whereas if i buy in store i'd way $20 extra BUT i'd get 1000 reward points ($1 = 10 points).

why don't you download it?

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A

If you buy it for PC you're a huge fucking artard.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

I have the Game Card, i demanded a refund because they advertised wrong, and i got money back and kept the points.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
why don't you download it?
because i wanna play online.
If you buy it for PC you're a huge fucking artard.
i thought u were a pc gamer too?

or are you implying i buy a cd key from cdkeysdirect.com?
will probably do that tho dunno if they have it on the site yet.

edit: holy shit $46.43 from that site! sweet!

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
No I'm implying the only thing you buy an MW game for is the multiplayer and the multiplayer for PC is so gimped (i.e shit like the console experience) because the PC version is a shitty port of the shitty Xbox version.

Pirate the fucking game, don't give IW/Activision a CENT.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
How?

Also all stats are being reset because of the people who played before release, unless you are talking about Matchmaking.

IW.net

NO BALANCE 4 LEAN

No customisations

No independent servers

None of the actual mu

Limited to 9v9

No mods no 3rd party maps

NOTHING

FUCK THEM

The PC version is a *shitty* Xbox port and Xbox games are already fucking shit. What grown man plays an FPS on a console?!

LatK7

HSC
User hosted games. No dedicated servers...yeah it was always going to be awful on PC.

Lol check out the IW forums (PC section), it's just a massive flaming on IW for messing it all up.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
There is no goddamn lean in multiplayer, for fuck's sake

Average ping times of 100ms to IW.net which is in AMERICA, so their local pings have been 100ms, imagine what ours would be

No clan servers, no INDEPENDENT servers or dedicated servers meaning hosts can gimp like they do on the xbox

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
IW.net

NO BALANCE 4 LEAN

No customisations

No independent servers

None of the actual mu

Limited to 9v9

No mods no 3rd party maps

NOTHING

FUCK THEM

The PC version is a *shitty* Xbox port and Xbox games are already fucking shit. What grown man plays an FPS on a console?!
*Raises hand for Halo :(*

+My laptop specs are not hardcore.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
There is no goddamn lean in multiplayer, for fuck's sake

Average ping times of 100ms to IW.net which is in AMERICA, so their local pings have been 100ms, imagine what ours would be

No clan servers, no INDEPENDENT servers or dedicated servers meaning hosts can gimp like they do on the xbox
Yeah...well i can understand the lack of independent servers, and the 9v9 is a bit bitched.

But it might be a balance thing the 25 kill streak tactical nuke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)