Does God exist? (14 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
I'm an agnostic. I neither acknowledge or deny the existence of God. To base this assumption on faith would be both an insult to me and to God (If he exists). Faith eliminates reason, the only thing separating us from any other mammal.

The idea that you hold morality with religion I find quite amusing. Are you saying that it is only through your belief in god that you would be doing good? That without God you are incapable of figuring out that murder = bad?

This is the "Does got Exist?" forum, of course there are going to be views against that of your christian God you idiot. If you don't like it then gtfo

well seeing this is the "does God exist" forum, what you need to understand is that agnostics claim either that it is not possible to have absolute or certain knowledge of the existence or nonexistence of God or gods; or, alternatively, that while individual certainty may be possible, they personally have no knowledge. Agnosticism in both cases involves some form of skepticism.

we all know that demographic research services normally list agnostics in the same category as atheists and non-religious people, although this can be misleading depending on the number of agnostic theists who identify themselves first as agnostics and second as followers of a particular religion.

so, that means seeing you being an agnostic,
agnostics claim to have no knowledge about the existence of God. In fact, the term agnostic literally means no knowledge. There is not one commonly accepted set of views of the agnostic religion. There are actually a variety of different agnostic views.

if you cant handle or take another look at what i say, then i suggest you gtfo.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC

well seeing this is the "does God exist" forum, what you need to understand is that agnostics claim either that it is not possible to have absolute or certain knowledge of the existence or nonexistence of God or gods; or, alternatively, that while individual certainty may be possible, they personally have no knowledge. Agnosticism in both cases involves some form of skepticism.

we all know that demographic research services normally list agnostics in the same category as atheists and non-religious people, although this can be misleading depending on the number of agnostic theists who identify themselves first as agnostics and second as followers of a particular religion.

so, that means seeing you being an agnostic,
agnostics claim to have no knowledge about the existence of God. In fact, the term agnostic literally means no knowledge. There is not one commonly accepted set of views of the agnostic religion. There are actually a variety of different agnostic views.

if you cant handle or take another look at what i say, then i suggest you gtfo.
well it's hardly "what you say" when u copy n paste ur posts

Titburger

HSC
There is not one commonly accepted set of views of the agnostic religion.
Agnostic religion is a contradiction.

We are born agnostics you must agree. I don't see any evidence to rationally make claims to either theism or atheism (I have been brought up with christianity and have held christian beliefs because of this up until a few years ago). This does not mean i'm ignorant, quite the opposite. I am open to views from both sides and have been actively seeking answers to fundamental questions that have arised through my experiences from a variety of sources. I feel that the main basis of agnosticism is the differentiation between belief and knowledge.

Your trolling and copying and pasting is getting old

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A

actually for ur information, i didnt get it off those sites.

must be something related though

may i ask, how did you get those links...and what makes you so sure that these are links i actually used...really, do tell, im dying to know.

or maybe you just googled it? are you some sort of stalker or what, lets hear it genius, nows ur chance to shine...

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC

may i ask, how did you get those links...and what makes you so sure that these are links i actually used...really, do tell, im dying to know.

or maybe you just googled it? are you some sort of stalker or what, lets hear it genius, nows ur chance to shine...
hahaha you got caught hard

Ayatollah

HSC
N/A

We are born agnostics you must agree. I don't see any evidence to rationally make claims to either theism or atheism (I have been brought up with christianity and have held christian beliefs because of this up until a few years ago). This does not mean i'm ignorant, quite the opposite. I am open to views from both sides and have been actively seeking answers to fundamental questions that have arised through my experiences from a variety of sources. I feel that the main basis of agnosticism is the differentiation between belief and knowledge.

pfft, typical agnostic fundamentalist (face-palm)
I mean your beliefs are just as irrational and dogmatic as the New Atheists and Wahhabi Muslims, always saying stuff like 'we cannot know' or 'we can't prove that god does or does no exist',
well you know what, we can actually, and you do have to pick a side, ether you believe in god or you dont, but enough with this literalism and fundamentalism already.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A

ill agree with you on that

what makes you so sure i copied and pasted this now...is there a way you can track where someone pastes info from another source..do tell?

like whats your secret..is it pure coincidence, or do you know how to track someone down and find out what source he got the info from?

obviously, you must have copy +pasted what i said into google and it came up..who knows?

i feel as if im talking to one of those turnitin sites from uni that check for plagarism, this is an internet forum guys, everything says..goes

Titburger

HSC

Titburger

HSC
pfft, typical agnostic fundamentalist (face-palm)
I mean your beliefs are just as irrational and dogmatic as the New Atheists and Wahhabi Muslims, always saying stuff like 'we cannot know' or 'we can't prove that god does or does no exist',
well you know what, we can actually, and you do have to pick a side, ether you believe in god or you dont, but enough with this literalism and fundamentalism already.
Enlighten me

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
great way to spam you spammer/stalker/troll

thats 3 in one for you...

multiplex heh.

you going to say or not...what are you like some sort of spamming tracking device or what?

maybe u are juz another spammer...

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

lol any idiot can tell you plagarised those shit. word for word. LOL

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
lol any idiot can tell you plagarised those shit. word for word. LOL

well hey, everyone does it, no doubt about it.

but how did you find out, is what im anxious to know..could be handy to use on one of you guys when you do the same thing. lol

Ayatollah

HSC
N/A
We are born agnostics you must agree.
Lol what an idiot thing to say, we are born with full knowledge that we are in presence of Gods Grace

I don't see any evidence to rationally make claims to either theism or atheism
I don't see any evidence that god cannot be proved of disproved

I feel that the main basis of agnosticism is the differentiation between belief and knowledge.
utter babble, all human knowledge is belief, us knowing God is different to knowing Gods Grace.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Lol what an idiot thing to say, we are born with full knowledge that we are in presence of Gods Grace
LOL! you made me pee in my pants.

I don't see any evidence that god cannot be proved of disproved
what the fuck does this even mean.

prove IT's existence then. go on. i dare you.

utter babble, all human knowledge is belief, us knowing God is different to knowing Gods Grace.
religous mumbo jumbo.

Titburger

HSC
Oh Yeah, because a baby can rationalise/comprehend its own existence let alone ponder on its creation and fate after death - how could I forget?

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
lol go figure.

then dont cease the opportunity to catch me out when i do say something from the net..its a reliable source, we all use it, dont act like you dont.

and stop mocking other peoples religious belief, typical athiest, too blinded with his own selfish pride in himself, doesnt think before he posts..

but you make a good plagarism tracker ill admit, tell me how you douche! lol

Name_Taken

HSC
oh shush you :sleep:

i doubt there's much christianity present in 'nam and they still know that it's wrong to kill. lol even without the "thou shoult not kill nonsense". i mean, do we really need some commandment to tell us that? it should be common sense shouldn't it?
Just google "holy spirit" or something, better yet read a Bible :)

He works within everyone, guiding them to do good.

John 14:16-17
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever-- the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)