Does God exist? (1 Viewer)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

Name_Taken

HSC
Oh Yeah, because a baby can rationalise/comprehend its own existence let alone ponder on its creation and fate after death - how could I forget?
Then how else do you answer little baby's first question; "why am I here?"

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
You're in the wrong thread then

i think you are, im in the right thread, we been arguing all this time..remember?

here genius, tell me which site i got it from, lets hear it big brains..

lets see how accurate you are.

An agnostic does not deny the existence of God and heaven but holds that one cannot know for certain whether or not they exist. The term agnostic was fittingly coined by the 19th-century British scientist Thomas H. Huxley, who believed that only material phenomena were objects of exact knowledge. He made up the word from the prefix a–, meaning “without, not,” as in amoral, and the noun Gnostic. Gnostic is related to the Greek word gnōsis, “knowledge,” which was used by early Christian writers to mean “higher, esoteric knowledge of spiritual things”; hence, Gnostic referred to those with such knowledge. In coining the term agnostic, Huxley was considering as “Gnostics” a group of his fellow intellectuals—“ists,” as he called them—who had eagerly embraced various doctrines or theories that explained the world to their satisfaction. Because he was a “man without a rag of a label to cover himself with,” Huxley coined the term agnostic for himself, its first published use being in 1870.

Titburger

HSC
i think you are, im in the right thread, we been arguing all this time..remember?
If your religious beliefs come under question and you call it mocking, I think you need to understand why they came under question in the first place.

Name_Taken

HSC
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't agnosticsm about whether or not the nature of a God is understandable, not whether or not said God exists in the first place?

Name_Taken

HSC
cus mummy and daddy shagged. semen and ejaculatory fluid spews out of the male genitalia and merges with the egg inside the female's uretus. 9 months later, mommy spat you out of her crotch dear.
I absolutely love how you said mummy and daddy instead of daddy and daddy or mummy and mummy.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
cus mummy and daddy shagged. semen and ejaculatory fluid spews out of the male genitalia and merges with the egg inside the female's uretus. 9 months later, mommy spat you out of her crotch dear.

he is definitely in the wrong thread..the surreal imagery is just too much to bare lol

and why hasn't anybody tried to find out which source i found the info on agnostics from, in my previous posts?

guess you guys are all talk no action, must of been coincidence finding out, then ill have no problems copy + pasting in future posts lol

Titburger

HSC
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't agnosticsm about whether or not the nature of a God is understandable, not whether or not said God exists in the first place?
I believe it to be a hybrid of the two although that may not be the hardline definition although it doesn't seem the most concrete of beliefs. I could accept that God exists/doesn't exist but I have no rational basis to make this claim on. I'm having a hard time understanding why faith is so important when by its definition faith is a foolish concept. Being created just to submit doesn't seem right to me

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Just google "holy spirit" or something, better yet read a Bible :)

He works within everyone, guiding them to do good.

John 14:16-17
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever-- the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.
never! even those who fully rejects the bible's teaching will know that it's wrong to lie, cheat and steal. we learn morals from our parents and our environment.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
he is definitely in the wrong thread..the surreal imagery is just too much to bare lol

and why hasn't anybody tried to find out which source i found the info on agnostics from, in my previous posts?

guess you guys are all talk no action, must of been coincidence finding out, then ill have no problems copy + pasting in future posts lol
work it out yourself dumbass

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
i already did big brains lol

you pay for that...next time i suspect either of u guys copy and paste ill catch you losers out =P
some of us actually reference it, instead of plagarising chunks and presenting it as our own and then DENYING IT.

boo. i'm bored of you.

name_taken dear, i take it back!

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
some of us actually reference it, instead of plagarising chunks and presenting it as our own and then DENYING IT.

boo. i'm bored of you.

name_taken dear, i take it back!

yeh but this is an informal social website

its not school or uni to say we have to reference

i didn't deny anything, i was just being openly honest..God said, thou shall not lie...right?

and i got bored of you a long time ago, that doesn't change the fact you are a deluded fundamentalist with no sense of humor, belief or belonging.

this session is adjourned...:hammer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)