For those who believe that homosexuality is genetic (1 Viewer)

Scorch

HSC
k that's your opinion. and i wouldn't say everyone "devotes their lives" to religion. you can still life the exact same life as a non-believer. you just have a little extra faith in it :)
Then that's watered down faith, and you're not really a christian if that's how you live.

artist91

HSC
Then that's watered down faith, and you're not really a christian if that's how you live.
no it's not. anyone that acknowledges and believes in Him and decides, in whatever way they so choose, to maintain a relationship of worship with Him is a christian. there is no such thing as 'watered down faith' you either believe or you don't.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Ironic, since it was religion that made this society great, and will be what leads to the eventual rise and fall of Islam.
Age of Enlightenment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:rolleyes:

The difference between islamic societies, and western nations, is that islam never had an enlightenment.

I find it hard to believe that your use of deliberate distortion and the abuse of reason is entirely accidental, I think you engage in willful distortion of truth. I can't accept that you were unaware of the enlightenment.

I also can't accept that you honestly believe that pre-enlightenment values and methodology are superior.

Are you wiling to say things you don't mean, perpetuate a half-truth and degrade your intellect, in order to win an online arguement? When these distortions of reason (which are frequent, this is simply the most glaring example) are so poorly formed and blatantly transparent to all readers, they completely undermine any possible respect for your ideas.

I can agree and respect your position on some issues and levels, mostly I'm far more exasperated by your opponents hopeless prodding at the periphery of your posts, than I am by anything you say. I just wish you'd have some respect for yourself and think through ideas properly before ascribing your name to them.

HSC
it's been scientifically determined that sexuality and genetic make up do not have any correlation.. not saying its by choice, but it has nothing to do with someones insides.

boganxcore

HSC
i was a christian once too! :D when i was bout 7, then a jehova's withness came to my house to try and convert me. i remember asking him where is god and he's like, "can you fricken see electricity?"
lol ummm
you do realise that jehovah's witnesses are the biggest dickheads in the world right? everyone hates em even the christians lol

ilikebeeef

HSC
i was a christian once too! :D when i was bout 7, then a jehova's withness came to my house to try and convert me. i remember asking him where is god and he's like, "can you fricken see electricity?"
LOL. God = a stream of electrons? xD

lol ummm
you do realise that jehovah's witnesses are the biggest dickheads in the world right? everyone hates em even the christians lol
Lol qft

I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks the name "Jehovah's witnesses" is ironic.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
m8, you just don't get it do you? what does it matter if two guys or two girls like each other? who are you to define what is morally right or wrong? your bigotry and narrowmindedness is a cancer upon our progressive and modern society.

now.. as soon as enlightenment finally hits your slack-jawed mongoloid face, kindly beat yourself to death with a brick. you won't be missed.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
But even the most reasonable and liberal Christians must still believe in, as I said just before, a book that stands contrary to proven scientific evidence... blah blah blah
Or they just haven't really thought about it very hard and like the warm fuzzy feeling of having some omnipresent authority figure watching over them, however irrational.

Quit being so militant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)